Author Topic: platforming mode  (Read 7480 times)

Offline Guesst

• Talking Pet
  • Ancient Shofixti Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: platforming mode
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2003, 02:00:47 am »
Aside from that, this reborn SNK is working on 'SVC CHAOS'.  The 'SVC' is for 'SNK VS Capcom'.

Accordingly, the Capcom VS SNK games had a slight tilt to Capcom's 'side'.  This might have something to do with the Capcom logo and the start-up of the games.  'SVC CHAOS' is somewhat different in that it is proposed to have a more SNK-like feel to it... and if you've ever played Capcom or SNK fighter you know they have a different feel about them.

... you know, must FYI.

The link, Rider, is fine. I just checked it.

FYI, SvC was meant to be a ping-pong project. Capcom made one. Capcom made one. Then SNK shut down and that, it seemed, was that. Now SNK is alive and making theirs.
main(){char b[11]="\toooo.OOOO";int e=5,n,t=0;puts("\t123456789");puts(b);for(;n
&&strcmp("\tOOOO.oooo",b);puts(b)){n=getche();if(n-='0'){if(n>0&&n<=9&&(abs(n-e)
==2||abs(n-e)==1)){b[e]=b[n];b[n]='.';e=n;t++;}}}if(n)printf("\n%d moves\n",t);}

Offline MyCatEatsPizza

• Hunam
  • Take a bite - they taste just like broccoli!
    • View Profile
Re: platforming mode
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2003, 02:09:55 am »
I feel so silly now, because many of my favorite memoires are those spent wistfully wasting the day on a Neo-Geo system.  Of course, I know SNK!  Please, please, forgive my blunder.  I love Metal Slug!  Oh, and one of my favorite RPG's of all time is an SNK game: Crystalis.  Any Crystalis fans?  Yeah?  Yeah?  
"I never seen a Claiconctlar, but all my good writin' chalk is made out of 'em!"  -Fizzgbizz, Ancient Mmrnmhrm Scholar