Author Topic: AtTENtion: Christmas Error!  (Read 3817 times)

Offline Lukipela

• ZFP Peace Corps
  • Ur-Quan Lord
  • The Ancient One
    • View Profile
AtTENtion: Christmas Error!
« on: December 21, 2009, 01:46:13 am »
Hey guys,

Guess what I realised today? That I'm a dolt. How much of a dolt? Enough that despite working with numbers, I apparently can't count at all. Here's a helpful tip that I wish someone had mentioned to me. If you want to post one Christmas Card per day up until Christmas Eve and have 12 cards, you should start on the thirteenth instead of the twelfth. In short, we're one picture short. So today we're taking a break from the cards, so that we don't run out before the big day. Instead, take my offering of a sketch Zarla sent me way back when we we're just chatting about this. It's Christmassy, so I hope it'll tide you through until tomorrow, when we'll resume our normal program.

Lukipela
Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows

Offline Angelfish

• *Happy Camper*
  • Fear Boop. Run away and hide. Quickly!
    • View Profile
    • VandeDonk.nl - InsaniBlog
Re: AtTENtion: Christmas Error!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 09:48:20 am »
just what's that christmas tree looking at!?!!
What would you give to know the truth?

Offline Nuclear

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • "Da Da Da, Da Da, Da!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 10:13:55 am »
Why, YOU of course {mu ha ha ha...."cough"....} Well by now theres little hope of an Androsynth card but I guess it keeps the story in order. I bet the very last card will be something like the second sketch where all the races are "gathered around".
Lever1: Hey, I want too push the button
Lever2: No! I want too!
Lever3: Stop whining you two!
Button: Hey Lever 3, can we switch jobs? I'm getting bored of pushing the button....
Lever3: Sweet!
Lever1/2: awww no fair!

Offline Alen

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 02:19:52 pm »
I like this sketch, hectic like the holidays!
And that's all I got to say about that.

Offline RTyp06

• *Happy Camper*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 02:48:13 pm »
..Ohhh I was expecting a grand finale on christmas day.. perhaps like a finsihed version of this sketch.. I was kinda hoping to see a dnyarri hiding in there somewhere but either way I hope this sketch gets finished!

Offline Lukipela

• ZFP Peace Corps
  • Ur-Quan Lord
  • The Ancient One
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 01:10:35 am »
..Ohhh I was expecting a grand finale on christmas day.. perhaps like a finsihed version of this sketch.. I was kinda hoping to see a dnyarri hiding in there somewhere but either way I hope this sketch gets finished!

Well that's someone who hasn't ben around for a while. Merry Christmas greetings!

Sorry to make you all disappointed, but I don't want you to be heartbroken on Christmas Eve. There is no large diorama/sketch with multiple races in it. I think the last card fits Christmas Eve perfectly, but it sin in no way much larger or grander than the others.
Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows