Author Topic: The Pissed Off Megathread  (Read 56553 times)

Offline Sage

• Talking Pet
  • Hurm
    • View Profile
    • An Infintesimal Speck on an Inconsequential Shard of the Metaverse
Re: The Pissed Off Megathread
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 01:42:05 pm »
I'm pissed off because there are too many things to list that I'm pissed off about.

Offline Alen

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 02:28:32 pm »
Im pissed off at politicians who say they want to change things but when they get into a position of power they do jack.
And that's all I got to say about that.

Offline Nuclear

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • "Da Da Da, Da Da, Da!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 02:37:48 pm »
I'm pissed off at cabbage rolls because they taste much worse then they sound....
Lever1: Hey, I want too push the button
Lever2: No! I want too!
Lever3: Stop whining you two!
Button: Hey Lever 3, can we switch jobs? I'm getting bored of pushing the button....
Lever3: Sweet!
Lever1/2: awww no fair!

Offline Alen

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 02:39:52 pm »
Im pissed off at nuclear because hes pissed off at cabbage rolls! Just kidding cabbage rolls are disguising!  ;)

Offline Nuclear

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • "Da Da Da, Da Da, Da!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 02:42:36 pm »
When I had then, I was thinking "Oo! they must taste like egg roles!" What a sad mistake that was....
Button: Hey Lever 3, can we switch jobs? I'm getting bored of pushing the button....

Offline Alen

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 02:46:36 pm »
It goes the same for spring rolls. The rule of thumb is be cautious about anything that's in a pastry,

Offline Nuclear

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • "Da Da Da, Da Da, Da!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 02:49:10 pm »
I find that you should be weery of anything with tomatoe sauce, you never know what they put in it! (it just might piss you off!) :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 02:56:05 pm by Nuclear »

Offline Eth

• ZFP Peace Corps
  • Ur-Quan Lord
  • an animal on a stick!
    • View Profile
    • Famous Battles of the Ur-Quan Conflict
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 08:53:46 pm »
I'm pissed because marriage has ruined me as a person.  I used to be a cynical, funny prick.  Now I'm a cynical, guilt-addled prick.  I have to second-guess everything I WANT to do based on if I CAN do it because I have so many family obligations that I simply don't have the time.  I have no more hobbies or pursuits I enjoy, because the ones I did have my wife didn't like and the ones my wife wants me to do are goddamn retarded.  The few times I do get to do what I want I get bitched at.  I can't have a discussion with people to vent my frustration because my wife gets angry when I talk about our relationship to other people, gets angry when I type online, and gets angry when I talk to her.  This isn't even the fun kind of pissed that I used to experience here; it's a frustrated pissed because I'm too goddamn stubborn to end my marriage even though I'm utterly miserable.

Fuck my life.  If I weren't so egotistical I'd be suicidal.

Maybe you'd be happier if you'd, y'know, grow a pair.  I tried to explain to you some years ago the soul-corroding compromises involved in daily intimacy with another person, but you were appalled by what I was saying.  If this observation pisses you off, well, you're in good company in this thread. 

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 09:58:57 pm »
Also, for some odd reason this reminds me of a comedy show I saw last night, Christopher Titus' "Love is Evol" it's funny, but it touches on this subject as well as he's a survivor of just such a relationship. I'd suggest you check it out, worst case is you see something unfunny to post about in this thread.

I'm pissed off at the stupid train network stranding me and a friend of mine on some forsaken train station for 3 odd hours in the middle of the night while freezing.
You wish you had a signature like mine

Offline Dragon

• Talking Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 01:08:35 am »
Talking about weather.  Hail.  Hail can just fuck right off.  I've been caught on the road in three hailstorms in the last two weeks.  But not little hail.  Big hail.  In the nine years I've lived here there hasn't been a big hailstorm and now I've gotten stuck in three.

To top it all off I, like everyone else, fled into the cover of a petrol station where the wind, which was driving the rain pretty much horizontally, picked up one of the heavy metal air pumps and flung it into my car.  Seriously, I would have rather been out in the hail.

>:(  >:(  >:(

Offline Cedric6014

• *Happy Camper*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 02:04:27 am »
Plus 1 karma to Dragon. Cant believe he's opnly on 2. That pisses me off!

Offline Dragon

• Talking Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 02:23:44 am »
Plus 1 karma to Dragon. Cant believe he's only on 2. That pisses me off!
10 Now I'm happy :).  Oh, now I can't post in this thread.  Now I'm unhappy :(.  But now I can post again.  goto 10

Offline Sage

• Talking Pet
  • Hurm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 05:46:04 pm »
I have to second-guess everything I WANT to do based on if I CAN do it...
This, I'm afraid, is called marriage. It's a fact of life, at least to some extent. However...

...because I have so many family obligations that I simply don't have the time.
And what exactly is stopping you from just saying "no", or if you're not feeling like direct confrontation, how about conveniently falling asleep right before?

I have no more hobbies or pursuits I enjoy...
This is a feeling that I am sad to say I have shared, but it was anxiety due to a stressful job, not a stressful marriage.

because the ones I did have my wife didn't like and the ones my wife wants me to do are goddamn retarded.
And what exactly is stopping you from telling her "Whateva! I do what I want!" when she tries to get you to do something you don't want? Or how about just ignoring her for a little while, since she seems to have some sort of bizarre fixation with spending all your time with her?

The few times I do get to do what I want I get bitched at.
If there are other rooms in the house, go to them. If not, leave the house. If she bitches when you return, leave again. Eventually she may get the message.

I can't have a discussion with people to vent my frustration because my wife gets angry when I talk about our relationship to other people, gets angry when I type online, and gets angry when I talk to her.
She's so insecure about the status of your relationship that she doesn't want you talking about it to anyone including her? Seriously, that is not a healthy way to deal with anybody if there is a problem. The more you talk about her, the more I swear she sounds like a teenager.

Oh shit I just called someone a teenager...I'm getting old!

This isn't even the fun kind of pissed that I used to experience here; it's a frustrated pissed because I'm too goddamn stubborn to end my marriage even though I'm utterly miserable.
This is unacceptable. The only pissed of Sedodes should be is the kind of pissed off you used to experience here!

Fuck my life.  If I weren't so egotistical I'd be suicidal.
Seriously, if there are problems to the point where you're thinking like this and she's unwilling to even listen to your gripes or allow you to have them with others, it may be time to walk away.

Maybe you'd be happier if you'd, y'know, grow a pair.
Simple, concise, and to the point. I like it.

I tried to explain to you some years ago the soul-corroding compromises involved in daily intimacy with another person, but you were appalled by what I was saying. If this observation pisses you off, well, you're in good company in this thread.
Now it seems Sedodes understands that observation. He has seen that which cannot be unseen. I just hope it's not too late for our resident stupid box.

Sorry all, I launched into "help Sedodes" mode even though that wasn't the thrust of this thread.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 05:50:03 pm by Sage »

Offline Eth

• ZFP Peace Corps
  • Ur-Quan Lord
  • an animal on a stick!
    • View Profile
    • Famous Battles of the Ur-Quan Conflict
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 01:58:42 am »
Oh shit I just called someone a teenager...I'm getting old!
Illegibly-small text pisses me off!

Offline Sage

• Talking Pet
  • Hurm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 02:50:48 am »
Yep, and as far as I can remember, you can blame me for that one. ;)