Author Topic: What the... the filthy traitor!  (Read 8470 times)

Offline Eth

• ZFP Peace Corps
  • Ur-Quan Lord
  • an animal on a stick!
    • View Profile
    • Famous Battles of the Ur-Quan Conflict
Re: What the... the filthy traitor!
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 03:48:17 pm »
Headline: "MASKED (STUPID) TERRORIST SPOILS FORUM!!!"

J. Jonah Jameson: "I'll get you, Sedodes!"

Offline Sedodes

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • Ironic self-hating narcissist superhero!
    • View Profile
    • Clickity
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 05:59:07 pm »
@ Zeracles:  You obviously don't comprehend.

As you prove time and time again.

If you did to begin with you'd have truncated probably about 90% of the posts you've ever made here.

I'm not saying that you SHOULD understand, and my ridiculing you isn't meant to be insulting so much as just a reminder that some of us are better than others -- you just so happen to be among the others.  Understand that it's a concept as old as time itself in that there can't be an upper class without a lower class.  Though your existence may seem insignificant and superfluous by comparison, it's as necessary as every particle of dirt on the planet.  Though that's not the entirety of it (since you wouldn't understand, remember?) it's a fairly accurate summary.

People like you exist to make people like me happier.  So thank you.

@ Eth:  You've managed to make him sound more like the wicked witch of the west.
In a world where one man could change the world,
One man changed the world!

WORLD CHANGER: CHANGER OF WORLDS

The day the world changed
Will be known as the day that changed the world

SPRING 2010

Offline Zeracles

• Talking Pet
  • Icon of X
    • View Profile
    • Me
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 11:41:26 am »

If you did to begin with you'd have truncated probably about 90% of the posts you've ever made here.
I still don't know where you get this JJJ idea . . . if I have to guess, either you think I really do make you look bad (like I am now, but it's purely incidental), you just can't take a joke (while at the same time you expect everyone else to take yours), or it really bothers you that a ``self-righteous twat" is happy and perfectly able to take you on when you step too far out of line.
People like you exist to make people like me happier.  So thank you.
I wish I could say the same about you, but I'm still hopeful . . . come back when you've got some real insults that aren't derivative of the same boring archetype.

@ Eth:  You've managed to make him sound more like the wicked witch of the west.
Not quite. Here's how it's done -
Headline: "MASKED (STUPID) TERRORIST SPOILS FORUM!!!"

Wicked Witch of the West: "I'll get you, Sedodes! And your little dog, too!"
;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 12:26:32 pm by Zeracles »
Fear not the Arch Viles and Spectres of the Deepest Reaches, for the X is strong in this place.

In my next life I would like to be a pootworm. ANNIGILATE ME!

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 02:53:31 am »
Erm... Zeracles... I don't really get what you're trying to do here... are you insulting him? Is it some sort of challenge that I merily missed while reading all of this? Or is there some cosmic dimension you're conversing through that I can't comprehend?

All you seem to say is "you don't get it" or "you can't stand me being *insert vague criteria*". But maybe I am just missing stuff here...
You wish you had a signature like mine

Offline Sedodes

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • Ironic self-hating narcissist superhero!
    • View Profile
    • Clickity
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 07:20:30 am »
Here Rider, I'll summarize through (very slight) metaphor:

Zeracles is jumping up and down and masturbating furiously over the fact that he thinks he's the king of retards and pointing out that I'm not royalty at all {...a ``self-righteous twat" is happy and perfectly able to take you on when you step too far out of line.}.  In the meantime I'm trying to explain that it's better to not be retarded {You obviously don't comprehend... If you did to begin with you'd have truncated probably about 90% of the posts you've ever made here.}.  He insists he understands my point, meaning he'd rather be a royal retard than someone of full mental capacity but not of royal decent.

I'd like to take a moment to prove my point here by pointing out his complete inability to use quote analysis properly.  The sad part is that he uses it ALL THE TIME despite how easy it is for people to use a scroll wheel -- perhaps he himself has never mastered that ability.  I'll now analyze some quote analysis.  Exhibit A:

1)I still don't know where you get this JJJ idea . . . 2)if I have to guess, either you think I really do make you look bad (like I am now, but it's purely incidental)...

As we can see from section 1), Zeracles fails to address what he himself has quoted, going off on an entirely different tangent.  Then, in section 2), he somehow thinks that doing so makes me look bad instead of himself.  Truly the work of a "man" who doesn't understand the fundamental underpinnings of the world around him.  Seriously, Zeracles, I tire of proving you a dolt time and time again because every time I do it's like popping a coin into a vending machine of idiocy.  It's one thing to come to a battle of wits unarmed, but you seem unable to even find the battlefield.  I now say good day to you, sir, for I am finished dealing with your rampant vapidity in this thread.  [/feeding the troll]
In a world where one man could change the world,
One man changed the world!

WORLD CHANGER: CHANGER OF WORLDS

The day the world changed
Will be known as the day that changed the world

SPRING 2010

Offline Shiver

• Talking Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 12:55:27 pm »
The pretension levels... They're off the charts!!

Offline Zeracles

• Talking Pet
  • Icon of X
    • View Profile
    • Me
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 03:57:38 pm »
I don't really get what you're trying to do here
Just having fun (which I've been looking for from the beginning of this thread), but also allowing Sed to demonstrate . . . this.
are you insulting him?
Not at all, Sed's the only one here who needs to resort to that sort of thing.
Is it some sort of challenge that I merily missed while reading all of this?
No, but he obviously feels challenged by it all the same.

Zeracles is jumping up and down and masturbating furiously over the fact that he thinks he's the king of retards and pointing out that I'm not royalty at all {...a ``self-righteous twat" is happy and perfectly able to take you on when you step too far out of line.}.  In the meantime I'm trying to explain that it's better to not be retarded {You obviously don't comprehend... If you did to begin with you'd have truncated probably about 90% of the posts you've ever made here.}.  He insists he understands my point, meaning he'd rather be a royal retard than someone of full mental capacity but not of royal decent.
Wow, I bet you spent all day putting that together, mostly to the end of nominating the third option as what's been killing you. Thanks for that, I thought I was on to something.
As we can see from section 1), Zeracles fails to address what he himself has quoted, going off on an entirely different tangent.
So you can't keep up and I have to spell it out for you? You think that because I make you look bad I must be employing 90% of my posts here to do it, hence the JJJ stuff, when in fact I make you look bad by accident. It's nothing personal, I guess I just have this effect on douches.
Then, in section 2), he somehow thinks that doing so makes me look bad instead of himself.
All the same, I could have done exactly that anyway since quoting just about anything you say makes you look bad.
It's one thing to come to a battle of wits unarmed, but you seem unable to even find the battlefield.  I now say good day to you, sir, for I am finished dealing with your rampant vapidity in this thread.  [/feeding the troll]
Pushing the same old material as usual. The trouble with your gimmicky presence here is that it stifles creativity. You also can't seem to remember who's heard which of your stock lines. In this case it's everyone, FYI.
I now say good day to you, sir, for I am finished dealing with your rampant vapidity in this thread.  [/feeding the troll]
I WIN!

And on top of being badly mangled by Shiver in the hiatus thread, I don't know who's going to take any of your flames seriously now!

The pretension levels... They're off the charts!!
And the crowd are in awe! But as I was just saying, we're not level anymore!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 04:05:14 pm by Zeracles »
Fear not the Arch Viles and Spectres of the Deepest Reaches, for the X is strong in this place.

Offline Shiver

• Talking Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 04:33:14 pm »
Hold on, let me dig up another quote from Mr. Churchill to mutilate...

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 04:30:46 am »
As we can see from section 1), Zeracles fails to address what he himself has quoted, going off on an entirely different tangent.
So you can't keep up and I have to spell it out for you? You think that because I make you look bad I must be employing 90% of my posts here to do it, hence the JJJ stuff, when in fact I make you look bad by accident. It's nothing personal, I guess I just have this effect on douches.

While I don't really feel like entering this... whatever it is... I will point out the irony of the situation that, where you comment on his statement that you do not adress the issue you quoted, you reply with something that does not adress the issue you quoted.

Oh, and the both of you, please don't stop, it's way too entertaining.

Offline Zeracles

• Talking Pet
  • Icon of X
    • View Profile
    • Me
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2008, 08:10:12 pm »
While I don't really feel like entering this... whatever it is... I will point out the irony of the situation that, where you comment on his statement that you do not adress the issue you quoted, you reply with something that does not adress the issue you quoted.
Good lord, there are two explanations for what you say - either it breaks your heart to see your idol buried like this, or we really are conversing through some cosmic dimension that you can't comprehend ;)

My money's on a touch of both.

Oh, and the both of you, please don't stop, it's way too entertaining.
Sed, listen to the boy!

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 11:58:54 pm »
either it breaks your heart to see your idol buried like this

Excuse me? Idol?

or we really are conversing through some cosmic dimension that you can't comprehend

I just thought of a third option that I think can also explain what's going on here. It's called being eastern-indian deafness, but it's more commonly known as "selective hearing" or in this case "selective comprehension".

Offline Zeracles

• Talking Pet
  • Icon of X
    • View Profile
    • Me
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2008, 04:33:38 am »
Excuse me? Idol?
Okay, not that explanation.
I just thought of a third option that I think can also explain what's going on here. It's called being eastern-indian deafness, but it's more commonly known as "selective hearing" or in this case "selective comprehension".
I see. If this is the correct explanation, are you seeking help for your condition? ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 05:30:27 am by Zeracles »

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2008, 09:45:46 am »
Hehehe :)

Offline Zeracles

• Talking Pet
  • Icon of X
    • View Profile
    • Me
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2008, 10:09:21 pm »
I'm sure Luki will laugh too when he sees the thread we made in honour of his absence . . .

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2009, 06:28:20 am »
I wouldn't worry about that too much, this forum has a habit of shitting on people's absence threads;D