Author Topic: Pice  (Read 3323 times)

Offline chenjesuwizard

• *Happy Camper*
  • No
    • View Profile
Re: Pice
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 10:59:19 am »
What is Pice?
I'm watching you. I always do. I know your every step. Awake or asleep. I look into your dreams. I see all your emotions, your love, your sorrow, everything around you. I feel your pain and endure it. I can cast the magic of the worlds and destroy everything you see.
This is a burden, and a gift.

Offline Zeracles

• Talking Pet
  • Icon of X
    • View Profile
    • Me
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 09:44:30 pm »
Pice is ``pop-ice", a powerful explosive that precipitates endothermic combustion, i.e. cold flame. Our Sed decided to eat a box of the stuff and though it somehow failed to blow his head off, he predictably suffered uncontrollable brain freeze that impaired his ability to write cheques and such, though he denies it now ;)
Fear not the Arch Viles and Spectres of the Deepest Reaches, for the X is strong in this place.

In my next life I would like to be a pootworm. ANNIGILATE ME!

Offline Shiver

• Talking Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 10:14:40 pm »
What is Pice?

There's a link to another thread in the first post. It's good, you should give it a look.

Offline fossaman

• Ur-Quan Lord
  • The Fossa will rule you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 10:46:33 pm »
If by 'good' you mean 'has pictures of Sed vomiting' anyway. I personally thought he could have done a better job of it; I only gave his spew a six out of ten.

EDIT: Huh...going back and re-reading the original thread, I was apparently pretty enthusiastic about the vomit at the time. Maybe the glory of the memory has faded. Or maybe watching a four year old spew vomit a good three horizontal feet from his mouth has left me jaded. I'm too lazy to find the pictures with the vomit in them at the moment to compare with what I remember.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:54:13 pm by fossaman »
Brick Flail!

Offline Eth

• ZFP Peace Corps
  • Ur-Quan Lord
  • an animal on a stick!
    • View Profile
    • Famous Battles of the Ur-Quan Conflict
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 01:24:10 am »
The only picture that I really remember from the incident is this one: