Poll

Did you feel that this particular piece of news was relevant? Take the time to answer our customer satisfaction poll.

It was very relevant
9 (81.8%)
It was relevant enough
1 (9.1%)
It was not relevant at all
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 06, 2008, 03:36:08 am

Author Topic: News update over on TFB  (Read 16006 times)

Offline Alana

• Hunam
  • deviant schoolgirl on speed <3
    • View Profile
    • The New Alliance of Free Stars : A SC2 RP
Re: News update over on TFB
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2008, 03:05:16 pm »
Obviously I'm not Rider, but both me and my boyfriend have long hair-- mine's currently to my elbows, his is to his hips and the answer varies depending on what kind of hair you have.

My hair is really fine (the individual strands are very narrow and break easily), which means that it dries quickly and isn't too much of a bother to untangle. It also means that it only gets to about my waist; it simply breaks if it's any longer. Boyfriend, on the other hand, has incredibly thick, heavy hair, which means it's a lot more resilient, but also harder to brush and takes longer to dry.

Still, in either case, you just put a glop of shampoo on your hand, lather it through your hair, rinse it out, repeat with conditioner, and then towel-dry it until it's damp and slightly drippy, not creating localized rainstorms. XD Not that big of a hassle~ and easy enough to style, just english braid it or pull it back into a ponytail/partial ponytail.

(... unless you have long, curly hair, which I have no experience with, aside from brushing my aunt's hair when I was younger. I'm pretty sure there's shampoo/conditioner designed to make curly hair easier to brush, though.)
Proud to have a "very special fondness" for Admiral ZEX
<3

Offline Rider

• Ur-Quan Lord
    • View Profile
    • Cubicle Webcomic
Re: News update over on TFB
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2008, 05:44:17 am »
Yeah that's basically it. Just wash it regularly and brush when it's dry. Heck I don't even have to style it, I just add a little water and it'll look fine for the day :D
You wish you had a signature like mine