FREE STARS: Children of Infinity crowdfunding on Kickstarter NOW (until May 17th 2024)

Ahh, vague omens and mysterious portents. Tangled webs of fate intertwined with the branches of destiny, blown by the capricious winds of happenstance. News, news....uh, actually there is some news!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

krulle
Yehat Revolutionist

FREE STARS: CofI late pledges available now

Post by krulle »

Just new information up (18 minutes ago):
The Ur-Quan Masters @ twitter.com wrote:Did you miss our Kickstarter and still want to support us and get some of the goodies? You can still pledge on BackerKit!
https://freestars.backerkit.com/survey_stores
So, backerkit for late pledges is up.
The Ur-Quan Masters @ twitter.com wrote:For those who pledged and want to adjust their amounts or get additional add-ons, that will be handled in ~2 weeks when our backer surveys go out.
Pledge increases will be available in app. 2 weeks, for those who want more than they selected on Kickstarter.

(also: damn, Niffiwan.)
krulle
Yehat Revolutionist

FREE STARS: CofI late pledges available now

Post by krulle »

Frumple wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:06 pm
You might want to update the last image again, so the front page of The Pages of Now and Forever gets updated, and the fans that check in irregularly can see that we also hit the VoiceOver.

(Quoted so you get a notification you've been quoted)
krulle
Yehat Revolutionist

Free Stars: backerkit survey incoming

Post by krulle »

This week (of 12 June) backers should receive a mail for the "survey".
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pistolshrimp/free-stars-children-of-infinity/posts/4122615 wrote:Answer the questions about your reward preferences, provide shipping information (if you opted for physical rewards), and purchase add-on items if you like. You don’t have access to this survey link yet, but look for the email coming soon!
The mail hasn't reached me yet, but others already received it...
*Loner*
ZEXy Beast

Re: Free Stars: backerkit survey incoming

Post by *Loner* »

krulle wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:00 am This week (of 12 June) backers should receive a mail for the "survey".
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pistolshrimp/free-stars-children-of-infinity/posts/4122615 wrote:Answer the questions about your reward preferences, provide shipping information (if you opted for physical rewards), and purchase add-on items if you like. You don’t have access to this survey link yet, but look for the email coming soon!
The mail hasn't reached me yet, but others already received it...
Just got mine!
All this has happened before, and all this will happen again
krulle
Yehat Revolutionist

Free Stars: backerkit survey incoming

Post by krulle »

Yeah, I got mine about 9 hours after I posted.

Likely the batch for non-physical rewards.

(Also welcome, Loner!)
*Loner*
ZEXy Beast

Re: Free Stars: backerkit survey incoming

Post by *Loner* »

krulle wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:20 pm
(Also welcome, Loner!)
Thanks, I used to be on these forums ages ago (like early 2000s) and figured I'd come back and check it out with Children of Infinity coming out.
All this has happened before, and all this will happen again