Star Control Discussion Board

All About Star Control
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: An art thread for an art thread?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 pm 
Ilwrath torturer

Alvarin is right! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:07 pm 
Slylandro gasbags

Maloo Oture wrote:
I'm back into star control. As seen by my activity around the forum.

This is what I imagine it would have looked like on the Burvixese homeworld, Arcturus I, were they not destroyed by the kohr-Ah.

It's a really badly rushed image and it's hardly finished, but I thought I'd give everyone a glimpse.

Just finished browsing the artwork and I must say it is all very impressive! I love this one of Arcturus I, the Burvixese homeworld, even though I have no idea who the Burvixese are (or apparantly were) but I was immediately entranced by the picture, which I had to stop and study for a moment and take it all in. The blending of the different greens, the shoreline city, the reflection in the water; all show an incredible level of skill and creativity. Great work!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:15 am 
Ilwrath torturer

The Troglodyte wrote:
Maloo Oture wrote:
I'm back into star control. As seen by my activity around the forum.

This is what I imagine it would have looked like on the Burvixese homeworld, Arcturus I, were they not destroyed by the kohr-Ah.

It's a really badly rushed image and it's hardly finished, but I thought I'd give everyone a glimpse.

Just finished browsing the artwork and I must say it is all very impressive! I love this one of Arcturus I, the Burvixese homeworld, even though I have no idea who the Burvixese are (or apparantly were) but I was immediately entranced by the picture, which I had to stop and study for a moment and take it all in. The blending of the different greens, the shoreline city, the reflection in the water; all show an incredible level of skill and creativity. Great work!

Well thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7