An art thread for an art thread?

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Re: An art thread for an art thread?

Post by glory_device » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Alvarin is right! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Maloo Oture wrote:I'm back into star control. As seen by my activity around the forum.

This is what I imagine it would have looked like on the Burvixese homeworld, Arcturus I, were they not destroyed by the kohr-Ah.

It's a really badly rushed image and it's hardly finished, but I thought I'd give everyone a glimpse.
Just finished browsing the artwork and I must say it is all very impressive! I love this one of Arcturus I, the Burvixese homeworld, even though I have no idea who the Burvixese are (or apparantly were) but I was immediately entranced by the picture, which I had to stop and study for a moment and take it all in. The blending of the different greens, the shoreline city, the reflection in the water; all show an incredible level of skill and creativity. Great work!
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:15 am

The Troglodyte wrote:
Maloo Oture wrote:I'm back into star control. As seen by my activity around the forum.

This is what I imagine it would have looked like on the Burvixese homeworld, Arcturus I, were they not destroyed by the kohr-Ah.

It's a really badly rushed image and it's hardly finished, but I thought I'd give everyone a glimpse.
Just finished browsing the artwork and I must say it is all very impressive! I love this one of Arcturus I, the Burvixese homeworld, even though I have no idea who the Burvixese are (or apparantly were) but I was immediately entranced by the picture, which I had to stop and study for a moment and take it all in. The blending of the different greens, the shoreline city, the reflection in the water; all show an incredible level of skill and creativity. Great work!
Well thanks!