Fanmade Races

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Rezzoplis
Orz *camper*

Fanmade Races

Post by Rezzoplis » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Post your Fan Races Here, on this Topic!
THE - Post your descriptions on your Race here. ( MOVEMENTS: Comm. Screen Movements go here! ) SHIP: Ship Name goes here. PRIMARY: Primary Attack. SECONDARY: Secondary Attack. ( CREW: BATTERY: )
So, that's the Template for now.
Well, i have one of my Races.

THE HONSHU - Humanoid Wolfs wearing Aquamarine Jumpsuits with Grey Shoulder and Kneepads. Also has Grey Gloves, too.
( MOVEMENTS: Is Piloting a Honshu Dagger, stops to look at His/Her Radar Screen. ) SHIP: Dagger. PRIMARY: Twin Laser Cannons SECONDARY: Activate Afterburners ( CREW: 8 BATTERY: 12 )
SUPRISE AND TERROR!

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: Fanmade Races

Post by Death 999 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 pm

You know Honshu is the name of the main island of Japan, right? And we already have a race of japanese-themed humanoid furries?

And a thread or two about our own races?

Rezzoplis
Orz *camper*

Post by Rezzoplis » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah. I KNOW. The Honshu is based off of the Honshu Wolf, witch is a Cryptid. Also, The Honshu are not Japanese. They're Korean.
SUPRISE AND TERROR!

Dabir
Duke Franz Ferdinand

Post by Dabir » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 am

With respect, not many people would be able to tell the difference. I doubt there are that many people who've heard of the Honshu Wolf, and there's probably a lot more who've heard of Honshu the island. Whatever your intentions, these guys do come off as seeming like Shofixti v1.2.

Dyandod
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Dyandod » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 am

Death 999 wrote:You know Honshu is the name of the main island of Japan, right?
Hey, don't go complaining about the name. After all, the name "Melnorme" was based off of Mel Torme. And "Androsynth" is just combining two words together. And "Pkunk" in the sound you get when you hit someone on the head with a frying pan.

But anyway- making up a whole alien race is HARD... I remember making my own starmaps when I was 10 or so and almost every single race I made was just a copy of another (Shifu=Shofixti, Clecontule=Clairconctlar, Sepiffo=Spathi, etc.) I'm a bit better now, I suppose.

One of the races I've been working on lately is the Ferrotox. I think I've got a pretty good sense of their history and politics but as for their appearance they're pretty much just talking foxes.

Anyway, keep working at it- we'd love to see more!
KYAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

Rezzoplis
Orz *camper*

Post by Rezzoplis » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

You're Ferrotox reminds me of my Treynarrid. And also never forget The CHMMR, witch sounds like " SHIMMER "
--
THE SOLAR - Species relatively " New " to The Milky Way. Rumor has it that they come from Andromeda. ( MOVEMENTS: Haven't Decided Yet. ) Ship: Sovereign. PRIMARY: Projectile Plasma Shards. SECONDARY: QBR ( Quick Battery Recharge ) ( CREW: 20 BATTERY: 20 )
SUPRISE AND TERROR!

chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 am

I don't think it was based off "shimmer", given it was just a combination between the chenjesu and the m-bots.

Rezzoplis
Orz *camper*

Post by Rezzoplis » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Whatever you say.
SUPRISE AND TERROR!

kingschosen
Pkunk Captain

Post by kingschosen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Rezzoplis
Orz *camper*

Post by Rezzoplis » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Ya know what? I'm going to post SPECIES 72 Ships in this post.

PRISMAT - SHIP: Voyager. PRIMARY: Light Beam. SECONDARY: Recharge Solar Batterys. ( CREW: 6 BATTERY: 10 )
ZENTRAEDI - SHIP: Maelstrom. PRIMARY: Twin IX-Type Laser Rifles. SECONDARY: Force Beam. ( CREW: 14|14 BATTERY: 20 )
TAKIKI - SHIP: Maximus PRIMARY: Heavy Supercharged Energy Blasts . SECONDARY: Laser Turrets. ( CREW: 30 BATTERY: 30 )
LAINOX - SHIP: Advertiser. PRIMARY: Concussion Plasma-Blast. SECONDARY: Ion Ring. ( CREW: 16 BATTERY: 16 )
F.O.D - SHIP: Phantom. PRIMARY: HJ8-Class Chemical Warhead. SECONDARY: Cloak. ( CREW: 25 BATTERY: 18 )
RIIANOS - SHIP: Behemoth. PRIMARY: Charged Ion Beam. SECONDARY: Homing Proton Torpedoes. ( CREW: 20 BATTERY: 30 )
SOLAR - SHIP - Sovereign. PRIMARY: Plasma Ball. SECONDARY: Sonic Disruptor ( CREW: 15 BATTERY: 20 )
BYAKHANTUR: SHIP: Hotspot. PRIMARY: Homing Fireball. SECONDARY: Neutrino Shield. ( CREW: 18 BATTERY: 15 )
NIONIX: SHIP: Dynamo. PRIMARY: Lightning Bolt. SECONDARY: Thunder Blast. ( CREW: 12 BATTERY: 16 )
SKRII: SHIP: Ringship. PRIMARY: Plasma Spheroid. SECONDARY: 4-Way Supercharged Lightning Blasts. ( CREW: 20 BATTERY: 20 )
XI: SHIP: Interceptor. PRIMARY: Plasma Blast. SECONDARY: Proximity Bomb. ( CREW: 8 BATTERY: 10 )
KITSUNIX: SHIP: Serenity. PRIMARY: Neutronium Blaster. SECONDARY: Hot Gas Thruster. ( CREW: 15 BATTERY: 15 )
FAAL: SHIP: Bulava. PRIMARY: Uranium Ring. SECONDARY: HyperSpace Warp Device ( CREW: 20 BATTERY: 20)
( Will add some more Later )
SUPRISE AND TERROR!