Got some new stuff. Please let me know what you think.

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: Got some new stuff. Please let me know what you think.

Post by Death 999 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Draxas wrote:Do you have nothing positive to say? It seems like you signed up here for the express purpose of trolling Kingschosen. I may not be a mod, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that if your criticism isn't constructive, nobody is interested in the vitriol you're spouting.

What?

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Death 999 wrote:
Draxas wrote:Do you have nothing positive to say? It seems like you signed up here for the express purpose of trolling Kingschosen. I may not be a mod, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that if your criticism isn't constructive, nobody is interested in the vitriol you're spouting.

What?

There was a troll on the boards, named Green Tea, harrassing Kingschosen, that was a line aimed at him.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 pm

I suppose I should have known this was going to happen. I'd delete that post, but then it would make even more of us seem like raving loons, so hopefully that explanation will suffice.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Yep, should have adhered to Lukipela's warning :P
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Luki posted that warning because I made the comment. Alas. I should have just reported him.

kingschosen
Pkunk Captain

Post by kingschosen » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:47 am

Anyone still interested? I'm thinking about kicking this back up.

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Post by BaVB » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Oh darn! I was gonna do something like this.

But anyway, I still read it, it's really good. I love the idea.

kingschosen
Pkunk Captain

Post by kingschosen » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm

BaVB wrote:Oh darn! I was gonna do something like this.

But anyway, I still read it, it's really good. I love the idea.
Well, let me know some of your ideas. I'll try and incorporate them like I did with Nuclear's.

kingschosen
Pkunk Captain

Post by kingschosen » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am

I'm going to bumping some of my older races, so I can get additional insight. Luki, I'm going to bump them all at once and flood the board. I'll stagger them.

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Post by BaVB » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 am

Me idea is very different from yours.

--

Once the New Alliance of Free Stars destroyed the Sa-Matra, the Kohr-Ah and Kzer-Za went wild throughout their ranks. The Kzer-Za and Kohr-Ah established cultural balance quickly against the incoming onslaught of Alliance ships, but the Kzer-Za found the wrong of their ways and surrendered to the battle-hardened fighting force. But the Kohr-Ah fought not only the Alliance but the Kzer-Za as well, until all that was left were twenty fully-crewed ships of Kohr-Ah and thousands of Alliance vessels. Before the tiny Kohr-Ah could do any more, they were forced to be slave shielded for one hundred years without any technology, re-establish a culture, and then come out differently. The Kohr-Ah didn't agree, but Alliance personnel, mainly Orz Marines and a lot of them at that, personally went on board and tied them all up and brought them aboard their ships. The Kzer-Za watched aboard their ships with great sadness but they let it go down. The Kohr-Ah were then hauled onto a world they would survive on (with the help of the Ur-Quan planet database) without any technology, and they were slave-shielded.

The Quadrant had peace. The Yehat and Pkunk were very slowly brought together into a hybrid race, but it didn't seem to work. So they just formed the Yehat-Pkunk-Pkhat culture, with a large Yehat culture, a medium-sized Pkunk culture, and a very small Pkhat culture. The Pkhat combined the Pkunk Fury and the Yehat Terminator, created the Pkhat Swinger, which had the Pkunk's speed, the Yehat's turning, twin long range lasers at the front, and the ability to shield themselves with a forcefield and revive. It also had the shape of a Pkunk ship that had the colors of a Yehat Terminator.

The Shofixti had begun terraforming of their home star. With the help of the Chmmr, it was finally restored.

The Ur-Quan Kzer-Za became part of the New Alliance of Free Stars, but when the Yehat, Shofixti, Orz, Earthlings, Syreen, and Zoq-Fot-Pik extended their arms in friendship, the Chmmr denied and forced them to un-slave shield all planets they had ever slave shield. The Chmmr threatened the Ur-Quan with a fate worse then their Kohr-Ah brethren, which was annihilation. So the Ur-Quan Kzer-Za left the quadrant, which outraged all of the sentients living there other then the Chmmr themselves.

The Chmmr made more hostile actions by annihilating the Mycon, destroying the VUX and Umgah main fleets for no reason, forcing the Spathi to create a starbase and supply ships, forcing the Druuge to stop trade thus collapsing their culture into civil war, ignoring the Slylandro, destroying all traces of Thraddash and Ilwrath life, and letting the Orz continuously expand their sphere of influence. Soon enough the New Alliance of Free Stars had enough, and despite the Chmmr being the children of the once great species Chenjesu and Mrnmmhrm, declared war on them. Even the rest of the Alliance had a tough time fighting the Chmmr, but after 50 years of warfare, the Alliance ships arrived in Procyon and destroyed the remainder of their star fleet. The Alliance demanded how to reverse the Process, and the Chmmr said it would take 263 years, and 76 years with the Sun Device. The Alliance, not kind to the Chmmr as the Chmmr were to other races, denied usage of the Sun Device and put the Chmmr under watch by the Arilou and Earthling forces as they did their process.

The New Alliance of Free Stars, now led by the Pkunk and Yehat, began healing the quadrant again. They found remaining Thraddash and Ilwrath life stranded on planets outside of the quadrant, and doing operations, slowly made them become major races again. The Thraddash started Culture 21 and the new Ilwrath, not under the teaching of their fathers and mothers, but the Humans and Pkunk who nurtured them, stopped believing the religion of Dogar and Kazon but religions of Human and Pkunk. Some of them 'pure happiness and joy' and others some of the many human religions, depending on their parents.

A lot of the humans were squeamish about caring for an Ilwrath whos great grandparents had once sacrificed human bodies in the name of Dogar and Kazon, but the Pkunk loved their little Ilwrath children and undertook great care for them. The Ilwrath became a peaceful culture under the help of the Pkunk, but not very much the Human as time passed.

The Slylandro were researched, and had vac-suits and starships created for them, and they became a starfaring race with a great big sphere of influence. They helped in the Project to recreate the VUX and Umgah starfleets. The VUX became good allies with the Slylandro, as long as they never saw humans. In order to keep peace, Earthlings were not permitted to enter VUX space. The Umgah also got along well with the Slylandro, who thought Umgah jokes were hilarious. The Umgah, really, got pretty well with all the races. There was at least a few captains on a ships that thought the Umgah were purely hilarious.

Then soon enough the Pkunk realized that the nice little black caterpillars had been stuck in the world they resided in for already ONE HUNDRED YEARS! A Pkunk force disembarked from the Serpentis Constellation to the Kohr-Ah star system. They found the homeworld and lifted the slave shield, and then went skiddle dee do onto the planet to meet the Kohr-Ah. The Kohr-Ah had created a basic culture. But they had no idea of the other races anymore, their parents and grandparents never told them, so they welcomed the Pkunk. The Pkunk were very happy the Kohr-Ah forgot about everything they lived for, even though the Kohr-Ah were killing each other and were keeping themselves from killing the Pkunk as well. The Pkunk built the Kohr-Ah nice little Scout vessels painted with pink and smily faces everywhere. The Kohr-Ah entered them, they wanted to explore space! So the Pkunk and Kohr-Ah went to the Umgah, where the Pkunk asked the Umgah to remove all hostile instinct genetics from the Kohr-Ah and make them more peaceful to themselves. So the Umgah, one by one, strapped a Kohr-Ah to a bed and fiddled with them. The Slylandro who knew what was going on told the Umgah not to add any organs, just remove anything causing their wild instinct. So under close watch of Slylandro and Pkunk, the Umgah made the Kohr-Ah peaceful.

The Kohr-Ah said they didn't like the name Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah, so they were just called the Pk-Gah-Dro in name of the Pkunk, Umgah and Slylandro, but for short the Pkgahdro pronounced "Puck-ah-dro". The Pkgahdro became a major starfaring sentient in the development of the New Alliance of Free Stars.

With the Quadrant healed, the New Alliance began to explore further through space...

--

and then the story would begin. It's really long and it took a while to make. I guess it's like your story except with many differences, and drastic changes in alliance and culture.
Last edited by BaVB on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.