My Star Control Fanart

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: My Star Control Fanart

Post by Lukipela » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Bleeding Star wrote:
Lukipela wrote:Ooh, pimp out the Starrunner please!
"Yo dawg, I heard you like to run so we put an implausibly-named rear-firing missile on your interstellar spacecraft so you can shoot while you run"

Or the vindicator?

"Yo dawg, I heard you like to destroy sa-matras so we put some bombs on your bomb so you can explode while you explode"

I'm not sure I'm doing this right.
Yo dawg, we heard you like smoking aliens so we put a humidifier in yo command chair so you can smoke while you smoke. Just check yoself, don't blow while you go!

Yo dawg I heard you like blue chicks so we put a can of blue paint in yo canteen so you can colorize while you metabolize!

Bleeding Star
Ilwrath spawn

Post by Bleeding Star » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Lukipela wrote:Yo dawg, we heard you like smoking aliens so we put a humidifier in yo command chair so you can smoke while you smoke. Just check yoself, don't blow while you go!

Yo dawg I heard you like blue chicks so we put a can of blue paint in yo canteen so you can colorize while you metabolize!
Yo dawg, I heard you like cleansing filth so I put some soap in your bone pit so you can cleanse while you cleanse.

This is an exellent use of my time. But I just can't stop...

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Yo dawg, I heard you like mucking around with genes, so I put some gunk in yo trunk so you can make some funk.

Yo dawg, I hear you like moping around so we put some tear gas in yo crew pod so you can cry while you whine.

I wonder what Saria will say when she comes back...

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Post by BaVB » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am

I don't know what this is about, but I want in!

Yo dawg, I heard you like bein' happy, so I got some stuff in yo' crew pod for some colorful fun!

Yo dawg, I heard yo be hatin on your brothers, so I got you some stress balls so you can act calms all down the halls!

Yo dawg, I heard you like shieldin thangs up, so I built you some rainbow paint so you can enslave like some saint!

FAILURE

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Normally you put one thing inside a thing of the same type, then justify it as being able to multitask as doing the same thing twice at the same time.

Like, Yo dawg, I heard you like shielding, so I put a Yehat on your Utwig so you can shield while you shield. Or something.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 pm

So much off topic...
But anyways, this being a Star Control board I'd expect the "dawg" replaced with "doog"
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Yo dawg, I heard 'ya like multi-taskin', so I put some funky clone boys in yo bridge to dance around and funk more then any old Pkunk could.

Yo dawg, I heard 'ya like chatting, so I put a sub-space communicator in yo private chamber so you can chat 24/7. Just Don't enjoy yourself in there, it's turned on 24/7 too.

Yo dawg, I heard 'ya like NICE LENS FLARES, so I replaced yo lasers with flare guns so you can be spreadin' eagerly them colorful energies.
Alvarin wrote:Actually I meant it to be Wolfenstein3D, but you can't really tell from the drawing.
Spear of Destiny, mobile clam edition

Spathenstein 3D

Spoom

Rise of the Spriad
Hackers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Post by BaVB » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Yo dawg, I heard you like Avatars so I put some zap-sats on your starship so you can zap while you shoot.

Yo dawg, I heard you like slave tradin so I put some slave men in yo' den so you can trade while you sleep.

Yo' dawg, I heard you like dancin so I put some DDR games in your CPR equipment so you dance while you save lives.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 am

Yo dawg, I heard you like off-topic, so I bought you canned pork, so you can Spam while you spam.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Saria
Pkunk Elder

Post by Saria » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:45 am

What has occurred here.

I don't even. :?