Drawing every single race!

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Re: Drawing every single race!

Post by Draxas » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 pm

RP is a skill that requires years of cultivation. Your first time out is something you'll usually look back on with embarassment, so don't sweat it.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Post by palmpet » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Thanks...I actually have gotten Better at it
"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 pm

I never followed the Grand Council, so I wouldn't know about that. I liked the enthusiasm of your art, though.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 pm

I'm soooo sorry this took so long! I'm back and it won't happen again....it really took so long because I didn't feel motivated......but I'm back and ready for requests....Here we have the melnorme......tying up some loose ends.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:48 pm

In my head canon the dramya were a headstrong and mostly neutral race..... they were on good terms with the melnorme until a certain major starship captain decided to attempt to rob them.....the melnorme....did not take well to that. The melnorme went to they're keel-vereezy allies and bought new weapons from them (they're primary charging ball weapon) then they went to war with the dramya.....let's just say they were unnecessarily brutal..,.,they wiped out most of they're space faring members and many of they're advanced colonies....causing most of the race to be grounded...and when ever they see a still space-faring dramya (like in the pic) they will attack. The dramyas ships primary weapon fires electricity...very similar to the probes......maybe the probes were made with technology from the dramya.....they're secondary weapon is two cannons that fire two beacons in opposite directions....a beam would form between them and any ship that goes between them would be badly damaged....unfortunately for the dramya.......they were very slow ships......I like to think the ship name would be Oppresser......and that's my lore for a race with only one line of dialog about them XD

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:29 am

I think that Oppressor is getting oppressed! :lol:

Nice creativity! Interesting viewpoints on your interpretation of the Dramya in relation to the Melnorme. I don't know if the Melnorme would be that hostile, but since we know so little about their culture (I'm assuming), your interpretation is just as valid as any. After all, the Melnorme seem quite proud when they announce that you don't see many Dramya these days! Too creepy! Or could it all simply be scare tactics used by the Melnorme to deter hostile actions when the captain attempts to use intimidation? Hmmm....
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:44 am

I like to think the Melnorme Arent bad.....but if you do them wrong there will be swift retribution......if in theyre culture giving is vulgar.....what is stealing like?

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 am

I realize I haven't gotten any requests since I got back from people other than you trog lol SPREAD THE WORD! XD

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:06 pm

HEY EVERYBODY!!! I would like to announce on behalf of palmpet that it is officially time to send in some drawing requests! :D

If, for some reason, you've refrained from making a request because you're concerned that it may include spoilers then... don't worry! palmpet always does a fantastic job of sending me PMs letting me know what to watch out for!

@palmpet - And since I might be on way back to Betelgeuse very soon, how would you think about trying your hand at the beautiful, seductive Talana! Might be a big challenge!
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks Trog! And your right it will be a challenge...but ill try! Just dont expect it to be too sexy XD