Drawing every single race!

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Re: Drawing every single race!

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:14 am

Well luckily I already have a rough sketch (Not colored yet)

"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 am

And done....ta da! Now....any race scenario requets?

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 am

Wow! That was a fast turnaround! Way to go! :D
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 am

No problem! I'm pretty good at drawing things good yet only in a Short amount of time! (Oh and can you read what they are saying?)

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 am

palmpet wrote:No problem! I'm pretty good at drawing things good yet only in a Short amount of time! (Oh and can you read what they are saying?)
Well, I'm certain the Ur-Quan is saying "Launch fighters!" but I'm not sure about the Kohr-Ah, is it saying "Prepare blades..."??
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 am

You are correct on both! Lol...now...what to do.....you know...I could even illustrate scenes from your playthrough if you wish!

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:57 am

palmpet wrote:You are correct on both! Lol...now...what to do.....you know...I could even illustrate scenes from your playthrough if you wish!
That sounds like fun! Go for it! :)

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:58 am

Well first of all where should I start....and of course I'm always welcome to requests on the side lol

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:14 am

palmpet wrote:Well first of all where should I start....and of course I'm always welcome to requests on the side lol
How about Captain Zelnick's first encounter with the uncloaked Ilwrath? You can take some artistic liberties, like, for example, showing the Avenger flying towards the Starbase with the Vindicator nearby and the slave-shielded Earth in the background, or, maybe a huge picture of the Ilwrath captain on the viewscreen saying one of the lines about Dogar and Kazon or talking about attacking the Humans for being outside the slave-shield. Or a montage of the whole thing, leading up to the inevitable battle! ;D-smf

Or...

for something more recent, you could do a similar type theme but with the Vindicator and the Mycon instead, like Zelnick speaking with various Mycon or fighting them with Orz ships or the flagship itself! You could even throw in them discovering one of the Mycon Egg Case fragments on the surface of Beta Copernicus 1! :)

Hey! You some wanted ideas! There ya go! :D I'd also like to hear any ideas that you might have too! Is there anything that sticks out in your mind that you would like to draw? :?:

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:27 am

Even though I suck at drawing Illwrath more than any other race...ask and you shall receive (I'll probably do the egg case one later)