Page 1 of 4

What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 am
by ThriveDev
For me, its when i use Chensjeu broodhome, and crash into a planet. Broodhomes arent fast enough to get out of planets gravity, so i'm just stuck there, dying.

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 am
by Mormont
Chenjesu planet deaths were even worse in SC1!

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:28 pm
by Tormuse
The top three things that annoy me most in Super Melee:

1) The planet
2) The planet
3) The planet

I'm sure I've lost more crew to the planet than all other ships I've fought combined. Forget freeing people from the Ur-Quan; we should end the tyranny of planets!

The worst is when you're at the edge of the screen and collide with the planet that's just off the edge. Can you imagine that happening in real life? I'm picturing the navigator saying something like, "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to crash into the planet; I just didn't see it coming."

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:16 pm
by ThriveDev
Tormuse wrote:The top three things that annoy me most in Super Melee:

1) The planet
2) The planet
3) The planet

I'm sure I've lost more crew to the planet than all other ships I've fought combined. Forget freeing people from the Ur-Quan; we should end the tyranny of planets!

The worst is when you're at the edge of the screen and collide with the planet that's just off the edge. Can you imagine that happening in real life? I'm picturing the navigator saying something like, "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to crash into the planet; I just didn't see it coming."
And when Arilou teleports into a planet... Uggh.

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 pm
by Maloo Oture
I hate it when my Pkunk Fury doesn't even reincarnate....

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 am
by ThriveDev
Maloo Oture wrote:I hate it when my Pkunk Fury doesn't even reincarnate....
Yes, i normally just go into direct strike with them.

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 pm
by Twist of Fate
One thing I hate in Super-Melee is when both ships are equally slow and I either start chasing it or it starts chasing me. With the right (wrong?) ships and distance it can take forever for one hit to be even exchanged.

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:58 am
by Maloo Oture
I can't stand match-ups between Spathi Eluders and Arilou skiffs...

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:57 am
by ThriveDev
Maloo Oture wrote:I can't stand match-ups between Spathi Eluders and Arilou skiffs...
AI randomizatioin always tries to mess it all up...

Re: What Does Annoy You The Most In Super Meele?

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:05 pm
by Dabir
ThriveDev wrote:For me, its when i use Chensjeu broodhome, and crash into a planet. Broodhomes arent fast enough to get out of planets gravity, so i'm just stuck there, dying.
In SC3 that's true for basically all big ships. Hope you like fighters! But in SC3 the only ship worth anything was the Doog.