SPOILER WARNING For Trog : question

This is the place to talk about all things Star Control.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

SPOILER WARNING For Trog : question

Post by glory_device » Thu May 03, 2018 9:57 pm

I red Trog's playthrough and I was wondering: what does the Dnyiari says if you try to activate him without the Precursor bomb? I never tried that out before, but I expect a generous amount of insults.
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Re: SPOILER WARNING For Trog : question

Post by Quasispatial » Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 am

glory_device wrote:I red Trog's playthrough and I was wondering: what does the Dnyiari says if you try to activate him without the Precursor bomb? I never tried that out before, but I expect a generous amount of insults.
He... talks. Tries to convince you to turn off the mind shield, obviously, and if you ask too many questions down a certain avenue, can still mind-nudge you into talking about flowers. It's the source of the Dnyarri theme's name. He also complains a lot and... well...
It's probably best if I just link you the relevant quote database page, and you can have a look yourself at what it says.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.