A pointless idea

This is the place to talk about all things Star Control.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Stickman_king_28
Hunam adventurer

A pointless idea

Post by Stickman_king_28 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 pm

I was thinking that someone (probs JT machina) should make an sc2 rap (battle?) about the the races and their quirks and personalities. (same style of the tf2 rap) [youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVQ9PFuE1o[/youtube]
Just think. (next part is only in a spoiler thing cuz of cringe btw) We're the spathi, we like to run away, but get on our bad side and earn a missile to the face!
So um... It might be a good idea... Maybe not... Tell me your opinions. Maybe make your own version or something.
LETHAL FLAMING WHEELS!
Should we do solidarity colors or something for Fred and Paul? Maybe say something moving? Guys?
Im only replying to first or second page threads bc im afraid of getting in trouble for necro'ing.

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Re: A pointless idea

Post by krulle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Stickman_king_28 wrote:We're the spathi, we like to run away, but get on our bad side and earn a missile to the face!
Not into rap, but that line should definitely be adjusted: We're the Spathi, we love to stay from harm and run away, but get on our bad side and get a B.U.T.T. in yo' face!
I am sure I did not hit the nail, but at least it's getting closer.

(B.U.T.T.: Backwards Utilized Tracking Torpedo)

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:44 pm

I made some star control song lyrics in 1999. but looking on them now they suck badly.
Still it's a good idea I think to make a rap battle :)

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Best rap battle - Mycon vs. Orz
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Alvarin wrote:Mycon vs. Orz
Admittedly, I do not think anyone would be able to understand that sort of nonsense. A "We Come In Peace" rap might be a thing, though...
Probably, the Kzer-Za would be a strong contestant for this, although the style of a rap may fit the Kohr-Ah better...

Hmm...
Maybe a Kohr-Ah VS Kzer-Za rap battle'd be worth it? After the failure of the Doctrinal Conflict, they're bound to invent some other way of determining their superiority.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

Stickman_king_28
Hunam adventurer

Post by Stickman_king_28 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Khor-ah: DIE, DIE, DIE!! Ur-quan: hey, sure have it your way. But one day you're gonna want a slave. Korh: what about the revolts, have ya thought of those? You'll be the very thing that they oppose. (no rhymes now) Kzer: Maybe we'll enslave YOU next! Just like the humans did the androsnth! Korh: but they revolted and got away... NOW YOU SHALL BE CLEANSED! *cip of Dreadnought vs marauder plays*
LETHAL FLAMING WHEELS!
Should we do solidarity colors or something for Fred and Paul? Maybe say something moving? Guys?
Im only replying to first or second page threads bc im afraid of getting in trouble for necro'ing.

Stickman_king_28
Hunam adventurer

Post by Stickman_king_28 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Ok after looking at this months later I now want to commit suicide. (Also my account says that my interest is being a retarded post necro. I have no self control. Sorry. Ban plz.)
LETHAL FLAMING WHEELS!

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:41 am

Please don't - I've seen much worse, and the people who came up with that worked out all right.