A pointless idea

This is the place to talk about all things Star Control.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Stickman_king_28
Hunam adventurer

A pointless idea

Post by Stickman_king_28 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 pm

I was thinking that someone (probs JT machina) should make an sc2 rap (battle?) about the the races and their quirks and personalities. (same style of the tf2 rap) [youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVQ9PFuE1o[/youtube]
Just think. (next part is only in a spoiler thing cuz of cringe btw) We're the spathi, we like to run away, but get on our bad side and earn a missile to the face!
So um... It might be a good idea... Maybe not... Tell me your opinions. Maybe make your own version or something.
LETHAL FLAMING WHEELS!

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Re: A pointless idea

Post by krulle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Stickman_king_28 wrote:We're the spathi, we like to run away, but get on our bad side and earn a missile to the face!
Not into rap, but that line should definitely be adjusted: We're the Spathi, we love to stay from harm and run away, but get on our bad side and get a B.U.T.T. in yo' face!
I am sure I did not hit the nail, but at least it's getting closer.

(B.U.T.T.: Backwards Utilized Tracking Torpedo)

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:44 pm

I made some star control song lyrics in 1999. but looking on them now they suck badly.
Still it's a good idea I think to make a rap battle :)

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Best rap battle - Mycon vs. Orz
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Alvarin wrote:Mycon vs. Orz
Admittedly, I do not think anyone would be able to understand that sort of nonsense. A "We Come In Peace" rap might be a thing, though...
Probably, the Kzer-Za would be a strong contestant for this, although the style of a rap may fit the Kohr-Ah better...

Hmm...
Maybe a Kohr-Ah VS Kzer-Za rap battle'd be worth it? After the failure of the Doctrinal Conflict, they're bound to invent some other way of determining their superiority.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

Stickman_king_28
Hunam adventurer

Post by Stickman_king_28 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Khor-ah: DIE, DIE, DIE!! Ur-quan: hey, sure have it your way. But one day you're gonna want a slave. Korh: what about the revolts, have ya thought of those? You'll be the very thing that they oppose. (no rhymes now) Kzer: Maybe we'll enslave YOU next! Just like the humans did the androsnth! Korh: but they revolted and got away... NOW YOU SHALL BE CLEANSED! *cip of Dreadnought vs marauder plays*
LETHAL FLAMING WHEELS!

Stickman_king_28
Hunam adventurer

Post by Stickman_king_28 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Ok after looking at this months later I now want to commit suicide. (Also my account says that my interest is being a retarded post necro. I have no self control. Sorry. Ban plz.)
LETHAL FLAMING WHEELS!

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:41 am

Please don't - I've seen much worse, and the people who came up with that worked out all right.