About to try to beat Star Control 2...no spoilers!

This is the place to talk about all things Star Control.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Re: About to try to beat Star Control 2...no spoilers!

Post by Draxas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:49 pm

The Troglodyte wrote:"Sometime in the year 2112, the Ilwrath discover humans, who are still in pre-interstellar flight, so the Ilwrath attack Earth. The Chenjesu and Mmrnmhrm, distraught by the invasion, were further angered when the Ilwrath quickly conquered Earth, followed by misery and anguish for all humanity. By 2113, the Ilwrath have turned Earth into one, big altar were each member of the human race fearfully awaits their turn to be tortured and slaughtered for the Ilwrath’s twin gods."
Horrifying, but not especially plausible. When the Ilwrath were turned into battle thralls by the Ur-Quan, they were granted significant upgrades to their technology in order to make them useful in a fight, most notably cloaking tech. So an AU unenslaved Ilwrath invasion probably would have been beaten back by Earth fairly handily because their ships were terrible.

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Draxas wrote:
The Troglodyte wrote:"Sometime in the year 2112, the Ilwrath discover humans, who are still in pre-interstellar flight, so the Ilwrath attack Earth. The Chenjesu and Mmrnmhrm, distraught by the invasion, were further angered when the Ilwrath quickly conquered Earth, followed by misery and anguish for all humanity. By 2113, the Ilwrath have turned Earth into one, big altar were each member of the human race fearfully awaits their turn to be tortured and slaughtered for the Ilwrath’s twin gods."
Horrifying, but not especially plausible. When the Ilwrath were turned into battle thralls by the Ur-Quan, they were granted significant upgrades to their technology in order to make them useful in a fight, most notably cloaking tech. So an AU unenslaved Ilwrath invasion probably would have been beaten back by Earth fairly handily because their ships were terrible.
Yes, I agree it’s not the most conceivable notion, but my rebuttal would be to point out that this alternate universe Earth we speak of would not have had the benefit of the protection of the Alliance while they started pumping out Cruisers. Therefore, Earth may not have been prepared for a full-scale invasion, so if the Ilwrath had discovered humans undetected, they could have assembled a ghastly large fleet and attacked Earth en masse, blowing through our mild planetary defenses with ease, destroying much of our environment with their Avengers in the process, causing a ton of damage to our infrastructure while using attrition to subdue any retaliation on our part, and possibly even melting down the Peace Vaults before we’d even had a chance to get those Detroit shipyards up and running!
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain's Log - Jun 4, 2156 - Procyon - Yellow Alert

We have just arrived on the outskirts of the Procyon System, an orange dwarf star with 5 planets:

Planet 1 - Small Green (cold zone)
Planet 2 - Medium Cyan
Planet 3 - White Gas Giant
Planet 4 - Small Blue
Planet 5 - Small Green

After barely making it to this solar system, we readjusted our fleet roster to make necessary crew replacements on the Vindicator, so we've transferred some of the crew from the StarRunner and Tobermoon to our Flagship to keep it at full staff, and the former two will have to get along with skeleton crews for the meantime.

Despite the possible threat of the Ilwrath lurking in any or all of the planets within this system, I have decided to downgrade our alert status to condition Yellow so that the crew can finally get some rest after our intense ordeal of numerous Avenger skirmishes. We will have to make any repairs to the hull or internal systems en transit, but with the exception of a few minor systems which took some damage (including most of the food replicators, holodecks, swimming pool, a few waste disposal systems, and also the bowling alley is completely wrecked!), all of our main systems, including engines, shields and weapons, are all functioning normally. The same goes for the remainder of the fleet; everybody reports one hundred percent operational status.

Usually when entering a system with a known existing homeworld, it's fairly easy to deduce which of the worlds are likely candidates to be the correct home for the species we're seeking out… We already pretty much knew about Spathiwa, and Epsilon Gruis only had the one planet. Gaia could have been any of the three worlds in Betelgeuse, but the innermost planet, a medium blue world in the green temperate zone, seemed the most likely choice, and the same went for the Orz homeworld in Gamma Vulpeculae (even though we kind of stumbled upon that one) as well as the Pkunk's homeworld in Gamma Krueger, but they had already told us it was the first planet. The Shofixti's homeworld is in Delta Gorno, but it really makes no difference since it is no longer able to sustain life, and we didn't stay in VUX territory long enough to find their homeworld.

However, making an astute determination which world could house the Chenjesu along with the Mmrnmhrm is anybody's guess, considering their physical structure is completely different from the usual carbon-based lifeforms we've met thus far (with an honorable mention to the Probes, who only due to their obvious danger we’ve considered “entities” -- but I certainly don’t consider them lifeforms.) Of course this means it could be any of these worlds, and I'm not even completely ruling out the gas giant, though it seems more likely it would be one of its moons rather than the gaseous planet itself. Therefore, we will have to investigate each planet one-by-one until we've located the slave-shielded world, hopefully with an operational starbase and hopefully without any Ilwrath nearby, which brings a scary thought to mind: perhaps with their cloaks they could be right under our nose and we wouldn't even know it... until it's too late!

We have added a planetary exploration path: 5-4-2-1-3

We will set course for the 5th planet. Everybody stay sharp. Zelnick out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain's Log - Jun 4, 2156 - Procyon - Planet 5

We have just entered orbit of a Copper World with a small 0.26 atmosphere, -231° C, class 3 tectonics and 2 base metals, but no slave-shield, so we'll be moving on.

We have set course for the 4th planet. Captain out.
Captain's Log - Jun 4, 2156 - Procyon - Planet 4

We have just entered orbit of an Azure World with a small 0.30 atmosphere, -226° C, class 5 tectonics and 4 base metals, but again… no slave-shield, so we'll be moving on.

We will set course for the 2nd planet. Zelnick out.
Captain's Log - Jun 5, 2156 - Procyon - Near Planet 2

Eureka! We've found the Chenjesu homeworld, and it indeed has a starbase orbiting. Short-Range Sensors clearly show the slave-shielded world and orbital platform, but we don’t detect any Ilwrath ships nearby, but that doesn't rule out some could be in close orbit around the planet, or even stationed within the starbase; just waiting for the right moment to deploy their cloaked Avengers and pounce on us when we least expect it! I think I'm becoming paranoid… Hey! You would too if you spent the last several days reviewing the tapes of footage on the bridge during our brief interactions with the evil Ilwrath spouting out the various means of torture they wish to perform on us before they’d attack! Speaking of which, one of the recordings yielded something of marginal interest:

When I asked condescendingly and out of spite, “What is this 'Doggone' and 'Quasar' thing anyway?” the offended Ilwrath responded, “Incorrectness! We Come From The Eye Of Dogar. Such A Quasar Exists Nowhere Near This Location! Look In The Heavens At Location 022.9, 366.6 And Gaze Into The Depths Of Its All-Seeing Eye If You Dare! Only By The Sparing Caress Of Kazon's Anointed Cilia Will You survive Such An Act. Else You Will Bless The Altar Of Consumption With Your Ceremonial Blood!”

Strange. It's almost as if the Ilwrath invited us to go to Alpha Tauri (22.9 : 366.6) and pay them a visit. And I'm so sure they'd be ever so warm and welcoming...they'd be very happy to give us the grand tour and show us some down-home Ilwrath hospitality and perhaps serve us tea and crumpets!

Ilwrath Butler (while holding a bowl of sugar), “Now will that be one lump... or two lumps, sir? Ha Ha Ha! Silly me! It's always a hundred lumps!” as he sets down the sugar and reaches for a nearby club. Yeah, I think those nightmares are starting to get to me! Even my cartoonish depictions in my head have become demented!

One final note, did the Chenjesu fix the universal starmap for everybody? Ilwrath included?

We will continue towards the planet. Captain out.
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:28 pm

The Troglodyte wrote:One final note, did the Chenjesu fix the universal starmap for everybody? Ilwrath included?
No, it just happens to be so that the starmap coordinate system widely accepted as the standard within the local area, and adopted by humanity amongst others, was the one established by Chenjesu stargazers back before the War.
If the Ilwrath use it is anyone's guess though. It is not like we can get close enough to ask without putting our lives on the line, and it might just be so that the onboard computer translates the coordinates into a system we recognise.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Quasispatial wrote:
The Troglodyte wrote:One final note, did the Chenjesu fix the universal starmap for everybody? Ilwrath included?
No, it just happens to be so that the starmap coordinate system widely accepted as the standard within the local area, and adopted by humanity amongst others, was the one established by Chenjesu stargazers back before the War.
If the Ilwrath use it is anyone's guess though. It is not like we can get close enough to ask without putting our lives on the line,
Yeah, just another one of those weird little “knots” that get in my head and I have to attempt to untie, but I really like and agree with this explanation:
Quasispatial wrote:and it might just be so that the onboard computer translates the coordinates into a system we recognise.
It reminds me of what the ZFP said when I first met them in Rigel:
Zoq-Fot-Pik wrote: “We hail from the green dwarf star at coordinates..ziggerfau-gerrrnuf, Ah-ah, Pahoy-hoy.”
“No, you idiot, in their coordinate system!”
“Oh! Er...Coordinates 400.0 : 543.7.”
Love those guys! :D

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Captain's Log - Jun 5, 2156 - Procyon - Planet 2

We have just entered orbit of the Chenjesu homeworld, and it's a new type of world that we’ve never seen before: a Sapphire World. Interesting. I wish the scanners could penetrate the slave-shielding to give us a better idea of what the surface is like down there, but visual observations along with some sensible reasoning would lead one to believe that this planet probably has a similar appearance with a Ruby World, but instead of a predominately red color, this one would have a lighter blue color... like a sapphire. Well, that and the fact that it appears cyan from space on InterPlanetary Long-Range Sensors. Here's what our planetary scans revealed about its general make-up:

Orbit: 7.04 a.u. ................................................................ Mass: 0.75 e.s.
Atmo: Vacuum .................................................................... Radius: 1.09 e.s.
Temp: -211° C .................................................................... Gravity: 0.63 g.
Weather: None ................................................................... Day: 1.11 days
Tectonics: Class 3 ........................................................... Tilt: 8°

Unfortunately, that is going to be all of the information we can gather so far for this particular planet. I know that the Chenjesu and Mmrnmhrm are underneath, but even with the Chenjesu's naturally occurring HyperWave abilities, as far as we know, any and all of the transmissions we've attempted to send through the shield have been unsuccessful, and even if the Chenjesu were somehow able to hear us, there's no way of relaying a message back to us. And besides, I’m pretty sure they can't hear us. As I figured, we'll definitely need some kind of HyperWave broadcasting system at some point... if only I could get my hands on one!

We will continue on towards the orbital platform, and hopefully we'll have better fortune once we arrive. Zelnick out.
Captain's Log - Jun 6, 2156 - Procyon - Planet 2 - Chenjesu/Mmrnmhrm Starbase

We basically found the base abandoned. The only records our shuttle team was able to find was pretty much information we already knew: The Ur-Quan defeated the Chenjesu and Mmrnmhrm and put this starbase in place, and the rest of the databanks also explained that the Chenjesu and Mmrnmhrm were exploring synthesis processes to create a hybrid race: 1/2 one and 1/2 the other. I wonder, what's all involved in that process? Hmmrnmhrm… Does the Chenjesu put on some smooth R&B music and start making a few cosmos for the Mmrnmhrm, and later on, while they're sitting watching a RomCom together on the sofa, does the Chenjesu make a subtle move by slowly moving their electrical arc over the right cylinder of the Mmrnmhrm? And what would their babies look like? Something like rock candy with blinking lights and wires sticking out? Anyways, one thing that struck me as very odd is how the personnel assigned to this station set up unmanned robots to run the place, and then somehow returned to the surface...through the slave shield! Wow! Now that's dedication to the creation of a new species!

However, besides that minor tidbit of enlightenment, I find this whole entire portion of our mission to be a complete and utter failure! We flew all the way over to Procyon, fighting our way through a fleet of savage, sinister spiders who want nothing more than to sacrifice us in the most brutal and painful ways possible to their stupid gods, only to have the Lexington destroyed, the StarGazer and one of the Orz ships severely damaged, and we lost about half of the crew on the Vindicator, many of which I've served with from the very beginning! And on top of all that... I'm having the same nightmare every night where some Ilwrath holds me down on their blood-stained altar while another comes by with a meat cleaver and chops my balls off! Plus I can't even bowl anymore! That does it! -- That's the last straw! I am going to activate the time portal to put us back in Starbase, before we ever embarked on this ridiculous mission of doom! Captain out.

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Captain's Log - May 26, 2156 - Starbase

We are about to set off on our next mission... again, technically. It's good to see the bright, young faces of so many of the crew once again, vibrant with life and roaming through the corridors, instead of the mangled, bloody and burnt bodies I saw strewn about the debris-scattered floors and torn bulkheads less than a week ago. It's difficult to describe what goes on in a person's mind knowing that somebody next to you may be dead one day, and living the very next -- all from the push of a button. It makes me feel quite powerful, yet so feeble and helpless all at the same time; it's almost too much to ask for one person to have this kind of responsibility...unfortunately nobody was ever asking me. The blessing unnoticed by all except myself is that none of the crew will ever have to remember the frightful encounters with those awful Ilwrath and hear the horrific things they spoke about, nor will anybody recall all of the gory battles which claimed so many lives, albeit temporarily, during the course of our Procyon mission. I, however, do not have such luxury. On that note, it's nice to look out the window and see the H.M.S. Lexington once again as well, all shiny and clean, and it's comforting to know that her crew are safe and doing well.

We've approximated the position of where the Pkunk migratory fleet will be when we've departed Starbase and head in the downspin direction to intercept. Since it will take about a week to traverse the distance, and the Pkunk's right-side of the sphere of influence is touching both Beta and Delta Gorno (281.4 : 008.9 & 290.8 : 026.9, respectively) and will soon be entering Gamma Caeli (285.4 : 78.7), we've plotted a course that will anticipate for them to travel about 25 sectors, which means they should be arriving in the vicinity of the Delta Caeli System (308.9 : 78.2) by the time we've made it down there, and we've also adjusted the Y coordinates to 50 to place us in the center mark of their flotilla, which puts our course heading at coordinates 308.9 : 050.5. Once we've made it to the unanticipated "rendezvous" I shall initiate a time portal to give us the much needed leverage to figure out what the proper course of action should be... I'm just hoping we can somehow convince the Pkunk to turn back before it's too late!

We have set course for the designated coordinates. Zelnick out.
Captain's Log - Jun 3, 2156 - HyperSpace (309.4 : 050.3)

We arrived at the preselected coordinates 8 days later, and our calculations were correct: the Pkunk's coreward side of the fleet movement is barely overlapping our current position, and we've also detected several blips on InterStellar Long-Range Sensors that are headed towards us as we speak, and they seem to match the movement and speed of Pkunk ships, and are less than a day or so away. We have come to a full stop and will remain here until some Pkunk arrive and we can begin talks.

The only thing we can do now is watch and wait. Captain out.

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Captain's Log - Jun 14, 2156 - HyperSpace (280.4 : 041.1) - Near Epsilon Gorno

We confirmed that the Pkunk were on their way to the Serpentis Constellation, having convinced themselves that it was time for the reunification between their two peoples, or two avians, or toucans... whichever of those applies best. In fact, since the Yehat look so similar to pterodactyls, which comes from the Greek pterodaktulos, meaning "winged finger," considering the predominant trait of the Pkunk's unusually long fingers, that may fit them both the closest. Anyhow, little did the Pkunk know that the Yehat were not interested in any kind of peaceful coexistence with their offshoot relatives.

We attempted a few times to warn them of the impending danger, but they objected by stating they disagreed with our opinion and how they were confident that the Yehat would surely welcome and accept them graciously into their nests. We also tried pointing out that they were leaving their home space open to further attacks and invasion from the Ilwrath, to which the Pkunk ignored our advice, since they felt they were only leaving behind material possessions, which didn’t matter much to them.

We finally realized it was necessary to trick them, so I had our replicators manufacture a duplication of an old Earth “toy” called a Ouija Board, and after asking it in the presence of the Pkunk if their trip was a good idea or not, I used the arrow to indicate a ‘No’ response, pretending it was unseen spirits moving my hands and shaking the board as I slowly moved the plastic token, with a look of disbelief and marvel at the outcome (I probably should’ve won an award, really) and the Pkunk were fooled by our subterfuge, who all collectively, like a massive flock of birds shifting in the breeze, immediately turned around and started heading home! Wow, that was much easier than I thought it was going to be! Hmm…I wonder if the replicators could produce a “Magic Eight Ball” to give to the Pkunk leaders if we ever visit Gamma Krueger again.

We spent the next several days following the Pkunk on their way back towards the Giclas Constellation, and during our conversations I’ve noticed they seem to have some kind of psychic connection with the Clear Spindle the Wise Ones gave us, even though beforehand they believed it be nothing more than a decorative paperweight. They shared a few stories where some of them have had some rather wacky dreams and visions connected with the strange artifact, including one of them reacting strangely while performing something called the “Trance of Plam Prikky,” and this is what she said:

“A Sphere of Rosy Color, a Ball of Red, grasped by the greedy hands of a Foul Race deep in Persei. The sphere waits. In a tiny voice it calls for its two mates. 'Where are you, where are you, Clear Spindle Thing-a-ma-jig and other thing?' "

I also finally got to hear about the dream that Awkky Birdy had, which he had described as being completely surrounded by females who all wanted to mate with him, and right about the time they were swarming him, he sees the Clear Spindle along with a “blue twisty thing,” all spinning around above his head, and suddenly blurts out “DRACONIS!” during all the excitement.

Of course we are already aware of the three different replacements parts (Clear Spindle, Rosy Sphere and Aqua Helix) needed to repair the Ultron, as well as their possible locations, since we’ve purchased that information from the Melnorme, but it’s interesting nonetheless to see the peculiar manifestations of psychic energy on display in the extraordinary ways that only the Pkunk can pull off to portray their freaky visions.

We will now set course for Gamma Caeli. Zelnick out.

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Captain's Log - Jun 16, 2156 - Gamma Caeli - Status:Green

We have just arrived on the outskirts of the Gamma Caeli System, a red dwarf star with 3 planets:

Planet 1 - Orange Gas Giant (cold zone)
Planet 2 - Medium Purple
Planet 3 - Medium Blue

We’re not expecting to find anything of extreme value in the next several systems, including the rest of Caelum, and we'll also be stopping by the Regulus Star before heading to Capella on the outer rim of the Serpentis Constellation. We'll of course grab any valuable minerals along the way, as long as they're lanthanides or better, but, unlike in the past, we won't be making any special trips for worlds with biological lifeforms (with the exception for lifeform data recording purposes only; not to be confused with biological data) since we still have a good amount of Credits leftover and hopefully the strange world in Zeta Sextantis will turn out to be one of those strange rainbow-colored worlds I keep hearing about, which should fetch a nice 500 Credits!

We have plotted a standard ascending planetary exploration path.

We will set course for the 1st planet. Captain out.
Captain's Log - Jun 18, 2156 - Gamma Caeli - Planet 3

Gamma Caeli System Summary:

Planet 1 - Moon 1 - Cimmerian World - class 5 tectonics - 6 common minerals
Planet 1 - Gas Giant
Planet 1 - Moon 3 - Metal World - class 3 weather - class 4 tectonics - 3 base metals, 3 precious metals & 2 radioactives1
Planet 1 - Moon 2 - Dust World - class 3 tectonics - 11 base metals
Planet 1 - Moon 4 - Cimmerian World - class 4 tectonics - 7 common minerals
Planet 2 - Moon 1 - Metal World - class 3 weather - class 4 tectonics - 5 base metals, 3 precious metals & 4 radioactives - 16 biological lifeforms2
Planet 2 - Vinylogous World - class 3 tectonics - 11 base metals
Planet 3 - Telluric World - class 4 tectonics - 1 base metals & 3 precious metals3

1 We gathered 37 units of nickel, 33 units of silver and 28 units of uranium.
2 We gathered 25 units of the available 74 units of base metals, including nickel and iron, along with 14 units of silver and 61 units of uranium, as well as 5 of the 7 pink worms, 3 out of 4 pineapple trees and 4 of the 5 crawling flowers, filling the Lander in both capacities. No return trip.
3 We gathered 11 units of ruthenium (our very first batch of ruthenium I believe) and 28 units of iridium.

We will set course for Delta Caeli. Zelnick out.

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Captain's Log - Jun 20, 2156 - Delta Caeli - Status:Green

We have just entered the Delta Caeli System, another red dwarf star, and this one also has 3 planets:

Planet 1 - Violet Gas Giant (cold zone)
Planet 2 - Purple Gas Giant
Planet 3 - Small White

We have added a "Snoop Dogg" planetary exploration path: 2-1-3

We will set course for the 2nd planet. Captain out.
Captain's Log - Jun 23, 2156 - Delta Caeli - Planet 3

Delta Caeli System Summary:

Planet 2 - Moon 2 - Selenic World - 5 base metals
Planet 2 - Moon 1 - Pellucid World - class 3 tectonics - 1 exotic mineral1
Planet 2 - Purple Gas Giant
Planet 1 - Moon 2 - Pellucid World - class 3 tectonics - 1 exotic mineral2
Planet 1 - Violet Gas Giant
Planet 1 - Moon 1 - Cimmerian World - 13 common minerals
Planet 1 - Moon 3 - Pellucid world - Nothing this time
Planet 3 - Selenic World - 1 base metal

1 We gathered 4 units of Tzo Crystals.
2 We gathered 6 units of Tzo Crystals.

We will now set course for Epsilon Caeli. Zelnick out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain's Log - Jun 24, 2156 - Epsilon Caeli - Status:Green

We have just arrived on the outer edge of the Epsilon Caeli System, the last of the red dwarf stars in this constellation, of which these last 3 are in a nice, straight line, and this final star has 2 planets:

Planet 1 - Orange Gas Giant (cold zone)
Planet 2 - Dito

It's interesting that these twin orange giants almost look exactly the same. It leads me to believe, also while adding to the equation their proximity to the primary, that these planets aren't extrasolar, and were both probably created in similar fashion -- perhaps even at the same time, long ago when the sun was much bigger and vibrant than it is now. It would be interesting to conduct astronomical studies to ascertain the possible development of this star system, but I digress; we simply must continue our mission. I'll have plenty of time during spaceflight to study our system-wide scans more closely later, along with the collected planetary data, presumably on our way to Regulus.

We have set course for the 1st planet. Captain out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain's Log - Jun 26, 2156 - Epsilon Caeli - Planet 2 - Moon 3

Epsilon Caeli System Summary:

Planet 1 - Moon 4 - Chondrite World - class 5 tectonics - 2 common minerals
Planet 1 - Moon 3 - Metal World - class 3 weather - class 4 tectonics - 3 corrosives, 15 base metals, 4 precious metals & 3 radioactives1
Planet 1 - Orange Gas Giant
Planet 1 - Moon 1 - Noble World - 8 noble gases
Planet 1 - Moon 2 - Ultramarine World - class 3 weather - 4 base metals, 3 noble gases & 1 rare earth
Planet 2 - Moon 2 - Infrared World - class 3 weather - class 4 tectonics - 3 base metals
Planet 2 - Orange Gas Giant
Planet 2 - Moon 1 - Selenic World - class 3 tectonics - 6 base metals
Planet 2 - Moon 3 - Chondrite World - class 7 tectonics - 5 common minerals

1 We first gathered 45 units of uranium, followed by 53 units of silver, and filled the rest of the cargo hold with 3 units of iron.

We will set course for Regulus. Zelnick out.