Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Ahh, vague omens and mysterious portents. Tangled webs of fate intertwined with the branches of destiny, blown by the capricious winds of happenstance. News, news....uh, actually there is some news!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

User avatar
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Dead World

Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Lukipela »

Second part is now up here. Enjoy!
User avatar
Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Maloo Oture »

Well, this is extremely encouraging.

How would I contact these two gaming gods? I was ecstatic to hear that they are intent on creating another Star Control game, and that "If you've got talent, that's all that matters! It doesn't matter how old you are or where you are." (Paul Reiche)

Upon hearing these things, I wanted to offer them my voice talents.

SO, could anyone direct me in the right direction?
User avatar
Megagun
Salesman
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Megagun »

No, but I can direct you to the wrong direction:
The FreeSpace mods Voice Acting subforum has a few auditions running. I'd suggest contributing to the Blue Planet: War in Heaven project. Purely for selfish reasons, as I'm waiting with playing that until it's fully voiced, but it is by far the largest and most visible project of all of those that are seeking voice acting.
User avatar
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Dead World

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Lukipela »

Maloo Oture wrote:How would I contact these two gaming gods? I was ecstatic to hear that they are intent on creating another Star Control game, and that "If you've got talent, that's all that matters! It doesn't matter how old you are or where you are." (Paul Reiche)
He's talking about me. He wants to make a game based on my amazing fanfics and CYOA's. And as soon as he coughs up the right amount of cold green ones, we will have a deal.
User avatar
Saria
Pkunk Elder
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am
Location: Can Town
Contact:

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Saria »

Lukipela wrote:
Maloo Oture wrote:How would I contact these two gaming gods? I was ecstatic to hear that they are intent on creating another Star Control game, and that "If you've got talent, that's all that matters! It doesn't matter how old you are or where you are." (Paul Reiche)
He's talking about me. He wants to make a game based on my amazing fanfics and CYOA's. And as soon as he coughs up the right amount of cold green ones, we will have a deal.
You're being ridiculous. It's obvious that they're talking about making Fwiffo x Zelnick canon.
User avatar
Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Maloo Oture »

:lol: Haha! Ahaha! BWAHAHA!

Saria. :|


I LOVE FWIFFO X ZELNICK!!!
User avatar
BaVB
Arilou wiseguy
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: USA

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by BaVB »

I always wondered what Paul and Fred looked like. Now I know.

That Fwiffo x Zelnick thing has been getting on my nerves at this point.

This new canon game will obviously be where you play as a Pkunk captain and you have to save the Hoofy Doofy rod from the Druuge, who claim it was their property despite it being discovered in Pkunk space.
Image
Image
User avatar
Saria
Pkunk Elder
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am
Location: Can Town
Contact:

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Saria »

BaVB wrote:That Fwiffo x Zelnick thing has been getting on my nerves at this point.
Hey man, don't go hating on my OTP. :)
User avatar
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Dead World

Re: Matt Chat part 2: More Paul and Fred

Post by Lukipela »

Saria wrote:Hey man, don't go hating on my OTP. :)
Yeah, don't hate the player, hate the game!
Post Reply