Artday

Ahh, vague omens and mysterious portents. Tangled webs of fate intertwined with the branches of destiny, blown by the capricious winds of happenstance. News, news....uh, actually there is some news!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Artday

Post by Lukipela » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Howdy folks,

A while back we got some feedback on that we should have more art on the front page. Well, we scratched our collective heads for a while, but eventually came up with this idea. Every month for as long as we can, we will post a (hopefully) never before seen piece of art and present the author. Right now stocks last for this month and next, so if you're an artist who wants your stuff here, contact me and let me know.

Anyway, we start off with forum member orznipotent, who hasn't been around for long. He/She/It has this nice little thing to show us

We don't get a lot of Yehat art around here, I wonder why? It's a perfectly good race to draw, and this is a really lovely picture. Anyway, if you liked this you can check out orznipotent's Deviantart as well.

Artday returns in a month!

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: Artday

Post by Alvarin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Very nice drawing!

I think we don't see much Yehat as they are just "Scotts in space".
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Saria
Pkunk Elder

Post by Saria » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

This is fantastic.

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, it's quite pretty. I'm somewhat disappointed by the reception though. At the very least, it'll be hard for me to recruit new artists for this if it seems that no one cares. But orznipotent did a great job on that Yehat.

oldlaptop
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by oldlaptop » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Lukipela wrote:Yeah, it's quite pretty. I'm somewhat disappointed by the reception though. At the very least, it'll be hard for me to recruit new artists for this if it seems that no one cares. But orznipotent did a great job on that Yehat.
I'd post something, but I don't have anything useful to say. :-\-smf
Play Supermelee online in #uqm-arena!
Netmelee Improvement Mod

Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Okay, I guess I do have something to say. I get a sense of energy here. Something is happening.