Star Control Discussion Board

All About Star Control
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Ur-Quan Masters HD mod
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:39 pm 
Hunam adventurer

I still promise that when I have the free time available, I will come back to UQM/P6014 and help out.
The situation here reminds me of the fan project to revive the Myst series (although it has to be said that they're having a lot more luck when it comes to people available to code for their Starry Expanse project). Problem is, I've now just started uni, so I can't promise that my commitment will arrive any time soon! The best I can do right now is get the attention of those who do currently have the ability and time to do such things, but it's often been proven difficult to be persuasive.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:21 pm 
Ilwrath spawn

Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.
TLJGames wrote:
I still promise that when I have the free time available, I will come back to UQM/P6014 and help out.
The situation here reminds me of the fan project to revive the Myst series (although it has to be said that they're having a lot more luck when it comes to people available to code for their Starry Expanse project). Problem is, I've now just started uni, so I can't promise that my commitment will arrive any time soon! The best I can do right now is get the attention of those who do currently have the ability and time to do such things, but it's often been proven difficult to be persuasive.

Wow...I Didn't think P6014 was still a possibility...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 am 
Hunam adventurer

Let's hope in the new year... which is now not even that new anymore.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16