Kitchen Design Bristol

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Re: Kitchen Design Bristol

Post by Angelfish »

I love your kitchens. Please post more about kitchens.
Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 »

Dragon
Reborn Shofixti

Post by Dragon »

Wow, this spam is weirdly targeted at space gamers, DIY enthusiasts and motor works forums.

Nevertheless I for one would love to fly a kitchen out to the other side of the world. Because of... kitchens got a right to travel too... and reasons.

I assume they're spamming links to and increase their google page rank thing. But this gave me a thought: What if we posted so much about Kitchen Design Bristol that we managed to increase this threads page rank above their websites? Then anyone googling Kitchen Design Bristol would be driven here instead. Look for a counter top, leave with a Penetrator. It could be there new tagline.
Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin »

I seriously fail to see any connection between any threads on this forum and kitchens. Why kitchens of all things here?!
Oh, there were several (or lots) of kitchen spam threads. Are they all for the same source or they are different kitchen retailers? I remember the thread titles being different.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.
oldlaptop
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by oldlaptop »

Hmmm... maybe they saw the food thread?
Play Supermelee online in #uqm-arena!
Netmelee Improvement Mod
Scott Irving
Site Admin

Post by Scott Irving »

I really don't know but they are all separate accounts so I have to keep banning and deleting. Sadly I don't get notified when posts are reported (yet, were working on it). If you see spam feel free to PM me so I get notified right away and I can delete it.
Site Admin and General Techie person. Also I'm batman.
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish »

Scott Irving wrote:I really don't know but they are all separate accounts so I have to keep banning and deleting. Sadly I don't get notified when posts are reported (yet, were working on it). If you see spam feel free to PM me so I get notified right away and I can delete it.
I don't really mind about the spam.
chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard »

Alvarin wrote:I seriously fail to see any connection between any threads on this forum and kitchens. Why kitchens of all things here?!
Oh, there were several (or lots) of kitchen spam threads. Are they all for the same source or they are different kitchen retailers? I remember the thread titles being different.
It's all the same website, just different thread names being used.
Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth »

Banned another one. Please don't reply to the spam threads. I have to click three times with my clumsy smartphone to delete each post individually.
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish »

Eth wrote:Banned another one. Please don't reply to the spam threads. I have to click three times with my clumsy smartphone to delete each post individually.
You lazy ass motherfucker.