Bored

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Bored

Post by gtb2002 »

Bored need stuff to do
FYI: I've explored almost all the dialogue trees in Sc2.
gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Re: Bored

Post by gtb2002 »

I was saying I have extra time.
spathilowcouncil
Silly Supox

Post by spathilowcouncil »

ohohohohohoho! When I'm bored all the time but I just my fanfic\game too bad you don't have one!
gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 »

Orz are *sad* at this site :(
chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard »

You can't expect us to suggest things to do. If you're bored go do something you find interesting. They say only boring minds get bored.
glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device »

if you are bored then...well go out and play :lol: Who know, you will perhaps meet a young lady and learn that you will become a father :) (not beeing sarcastic there...I really learned today that I was going to be a father :D ...no accident). So, go do something. Life is too fun to be bored with it!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo
chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard »

glory_device wrote:if you are bored then...well go out and play :lol: Who know, you will perhaps meet a young lady and learn that you will become a father :) (not beeing sarcastic there...I really learned today that I was going to be a father :D ...no accident). So, go do something. Life is too fun to be bored with it!
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy parenthood.
Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 »

chenjesuwizard wrote:You can't expect us to suggest things to do. If you're bored go do something you find interesting. They say only boring minds get bored.
Against all expectations, I put a suggestion in the OOC thread for the latest random thing thread. SURPRISE AND TERROR!
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela »

Congrats glory_device, I'm on that same journey myself, though a bit closer.
glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device »

Lukipela wrote:Congrats glory_device, I'm on that same journey myself, though a bit closer.
Lukipela wrote:Congrats glory_device, I'm on that same journey myself, though a bit closer.

Back to the boring topic:

Beeing bored is a state of mind that gives a lot of insight about a person's personality. Do you guys ever get bored in life?
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo