Games other than Star Control

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

ThriveDev
Silly Supox
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm
Location: BiH

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by ThriveDev » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:04 am

Dyandod wrote:I've recently been reabsorbed into my XCOM: Enemy Unknown game with little chance of being let go soon.... there's an "Enemy Within" package coming out soon that I'm sure to grab.
Im now mostly playing PokeMMO and EU3.
*Sees quasispace portal* Yes! *Portal dissapears*

User avatar
Dyandod
Yehat Revolutionist
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Dyandod » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 am

Alvarin wrote:I'm thinking about the same, but am not convinced. I'm still bitter somewhat over the Slingshot thing.
They're putting base defense back in…… :shock:
KYAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

User avatar
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Angelfish » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 pm

wtf is the slingshot thing

User avatar
Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 am
Location: Israel

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Alvarin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 am

Angelfish wrote:wtf is the slingshot thing
It is a DLC for the XCom. I bought it without waiting for reviews, because I liked the XCom enough.
Turned out to be too expensive for nothing. Several council missions and earlier access to powerful equipment. No content...
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

User avatar
Dragon
Reborn Shofixti
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:29 am
Location: South Africa

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Dragon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Alvarin wrote:
Angelfish wrote:wtf is the slingshot thing
It is a DLC for the XCom. I bought it without waiting for reviews, because I liked the XCom enough.
Turned out to be too expensive for nothing. Several council missions and earlier access to powerful equipment. No content...
Yeah, it was a bit light on content - I got it on a Steam sale so it didn't bug me that much. But, one of the new missions gives you access to end of game weapons from then on; which makes the rest of the game easy(ish).

User avatar
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Angelfish » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 am

So I tried the Stanley parable yesterday after someone reminded me to play it. It was a really nice and humorous game with an incredible narrator. Too bad I exhausted most of the endings in a few hours :(.

ThriveDev
Silly Supox
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm
Location: BiH

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by ThriveDev » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 am

Angelfish wrote:So I tried the Stanley parable yesterday after someone reminded me to play it. It was a really nice and humorous game with an incredible narrator. Too bad I exhausted most of the endings in a few hours :(.
It's a cool game.
*Sees quasispace portal* Yes! *Portal dissapears*

User avatar
Dabir
Duke Franz Ferdinand
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Dabir » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm

General rule for The Stanley Parable: If you think you've run out of endings, and you're not using some sort of online guide, you're probably wrong.

ThriveDev
Silly Supox
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm
Location: BiH

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by ThriveDev » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:32 am

Anybody else who plays EU series prefers EU3 over EU4?
I just think graphics don't fit in EU4.
*Sees quasispace portal* Yes! *Portal dissapears*

User avatar
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: Games other than Star Control

Post by Angelfish » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:12 am

Dabir wrote:General rule for The Stanley Parable: If you think you've run out of endings, and you're not using some sort of online guide, you're probably wrong.
i'nm not playing the good parenting ending where you have to keep the baby out of the fire for 4 hours!

Post Reply