Page 35 of 60

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 pm
by Dabir
Meanwhile, Israel shits on the Gaza strip, possibly to distract everyone else from the thing that they can do something about. Seriously, this is the first I've heard of hostilities with Syria, but I've seen a ton of stuff about the recent Gaza hostilities.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 pm
by chenjesuwizard
RTyp06 wrote:The middle east will never be at peace. It's the will of Allah or somthing...
People said the same thing about Europe 60 years ago.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm
by Angelfish
chenjesuwizard wrote:
RTyp06 wrote:The middle east will never be at peace. It's the will of Allah or somthing...
People said the same thing about Europe 60 years ago.
Europe actually learned from the holocaust, the middle east seems intent on repeating it again.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 pm
by oldlaptop
Dabir wrote:Meanwhile, Israel shits on the Gaza strip, possibly to distract everyone else from the thing that they can do something about.
I would guess it's because the constant barrages of rockets were starting to get annoying.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:40 am
by Angelfish
oldlaptop wrote:
Dabir wrote:Meanwhile, Israel shits on the Gaza strip, possibly to distract everyone else from the thing that they can do something about.
I would guess it's because the constant barrages of rockets were starting to get annoying.
yeah they have to protect the poor grains of sands and the rocks from the rockets!!!

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:08 am
by Death 999
It's funny how you erased the people who were being maimed and killed from that picture. Actually, that's not particularly funny... actually, it's not funny at all.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 am
by Angelfish
Death 999 wrote:It's funny how you erased the people who were being maimed and killed from that picture. Actually, that's not particularly funny... actually, it's not funny at all.
Just how many people are we talking about in the recent events of this week?

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm
by Death 999
This week itself, while Israel has been fighting back, I don't suppose that many. How many in the medium-recent term? I recall 11 killed, more wounded - but I could be off on that.

That the figure is that low is not for lack of trying.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 pm
by Angelfish
Death 999 wrote:This week itself, while Israel has been fighting back, I don't suppose that many. How many in the medium-recent term? I recall 11 killed, more wounded - but I could be off on that.

That the figure is that low is not for lack of trying.
Today nine people died by the hands of the IDF, last thursday 3 israeli civilians died, and 10 palestinian civilians died.
Anyway, each side doesn't give a fuck about the other side. Things will continue to spiral out of control I'm afraid.

Re: Political Discussion Megathread

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm
by Death 999
That, I completely agree with.