Star Control Discussion Board

All About Star Control
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: A tale of mods and mice
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 am 
Nnnnnngaaaa!!!!

This is how forums die.

Post subject: Re: BUY MY SHIT
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 am 
Pootworm

There are 999 topics on this forum. Maybe we can make the 1000th about the death of the SCDB. Unless a spammer beats us to it ;D-smf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 pm 
ZFP Peacekeeper

The only mods are Scott Irving, Altarex, and Frumple ('ZFP Peacekeepers' group)

I humbly suggest that these ranks be expanded.

… well, I submitted my application.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 pm 
Slylandro gasbags

Death 999 wrote:
well, I submitted my application.

I'd vote for ya. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:22 am 
Pootworm

I think Altarex and Frumple might both be Chad. I'm guessing Scott's the only one of them who checks in here, and apparently only once every 2-3 weeks.

Death 999 wrote:
… well, I submitted my application.
And sure, Death for prez. Yanks make great leaders, here's hoping you can be as amusing as Trump I wonder what his forum equivalent would be, like what minority should we ban from this place? . . .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:26 pm 
Yehat Revolutionist

Aweh, we had a shitposting thread going strong and I completely missed it. :(-smf

Glad to see you're still around Zeracles. Crikey.

Trump would start by banning Aussies of course. And then perhaps trannies afterwards.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 pm 
Yehat Revolutionist

These threads can be so amusing sometimes.
Really, though, I think he'd start by banning Mycon or Orz or some other race like that. Or the Arilou, perhaps. I mean, sometimes one has to wonder why those little green men haven't interfered with him yet. Or maybe they did... maybe it's all deliberate, all part of some greater purpose beyond our understanding...
Hmm, this bears some consideration...

At least I managed to be the first to report those totally not illegal buy-passports-and-stuff posts, though. Let's see how long it'll take for someone to act on it...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm 
Atum-ta the Sixth

Trump is totally pro-Ur-Quan. Not only will they build the wall against foreigners for us, they'll even pay for it too! Why wouldn't we want to strive for good relations with another galactic superpower?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:45 pm 
ZFP Peacekeeper

Frumple and Atarex are both Chad, Scotts the only Mod left now that Eth bailed. Having another one would be really good.

We've had topics abouth the forums dying for a long time but somehow they persist. UQM gave us all a long good boost, but maybe that's starting to be gone by now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm 
Yehat Revolutionist

Lukipela wrote:
Frumple and Atarex are both Chad, Scotts the only Mod left now that Eth bailed. Having another one would be really good.

We've had topics abouth the forums dying for a long time but somehow they persist. UQM gave us all a long good boost, but maybe that's starting to be gone by now.

Don't worry. I'm sure we can still prevent this board from meeting the same fate as the Ilwrath (spoiler-tagged for Troglodyte's convenience). We may get our atoms rearranged in the process but, by god captain, we're gonna try.
Hmm, I oughta stop making references every two sentences. Either way, the war's not lost yet. Perhaps we should try to organize something, start a contest or somesuch? I must admit that this topic is horrendously off-topic by now, but really, this is the off-topic section, so that's sort of the point. Regardless, I do think that organizing something could prove to help. Perhaps we should start another one of those writing contests? It might be interesting.
Now if only I could stop going off on tangents all the time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next