Forum Roll Call

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Forum Roll Call

Post by Nuclear » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:22 am

Yeah, how many of you are still active around here? Sage? RTyp06? Fossaman? GeomanNL? Rider? Zenzmurfy? Cedric6014? You there brah?

I'm mainly using this thread as an experiment with which to judge the health of the 'ol board, and to see the rate at which veterans leave: possibly never to return :(-smf give this thread a bump if you're still reportin' for doody. Long live the SCDB.
Last edited by Nuclear on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hackers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: Forum Roll Call

Post by Alvarin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:10 am

I'm here. Lurking.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Shiver
Arilou wiseguy

Post by Shiver » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:39 am

<-- Present. I still open the forums in my browser sometimes, but yeah it's not like it was.

I'll take this opportunity to state that Cedric6014 getting everyone hyped up for a mod project, then walking off and leaving other people holding the bag was really shitty of him. It's bad form for me to say this, and normally I wouldn't, but in this case me disparaging him is maybe the most likely thing that gets him to show up and post again. It always worked so well in the past! ;)-smf Although I gotta admit I've always felt Project 6014 was doomed to go unfinished. Yeah, I worked on it briefly, but only for as long as I enjoyed the process itself. Maybe I let a lot of people down by not speaking up years ago, back when visitors regularly stopped by and asked about P6014's progress.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Yes, I'm alive, though I mostly read the others' posts these days.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

Tiberian
Orz *camper*

Post by Tiberian » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 pm

I check these forums every day.
Author of Star Control novelizations Groombridge Log and Eternal Doctrine. www.tommisalminenbooks.com

Tsing
Lurker Extraordinaire

Post by Tsing » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 pm

I still lurk reasonably regularly, although I'm generally far too embarrassed by my abject failure to do anything SC-related for several years to actually post much... :-[-smf
You WILL be annigilated... I mean annihigated.. damn!

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:03 am

I'm active as well. I, like Tiberian, check the forum on the daily.

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 pm

I lurk regularly, post sparingly.

Bleeding Star
Ilwrath spawn

Post by Bleeding Star » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 pm

I'm active. By my standards, anyhow.