Page 55 of 61

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm
by glory_device
So hum for those of you who don't know that fact..I have a 1year and a half son and we planned to have a sister or a brother to him shortly...Two weeks ago we went to the ultrasound to see if everything was fine with the baby. Everything was indeed fine with the babies! So, we're expecting twins! It will be crazy, but I'm super excited about it :)!

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:30 pm
by palmpet
Congratulations!

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:31 pm
by Quasispatial
Hope all goes well, and I wish you the best of luck. May your roots always be well watered.

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:05 pm
by glory_device
Quasispatial wrote:Hope all goes well, and I wish you the best of luck. May your roots always be well watered.
Haha nice reference there ;)!

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:14 pm
by The Troglodyte
glory_device wrote:I have a 1year and a half son and we planned to have a sister or a brother to him shortly...
glory_device wrote:So, we're expecting twins! It will be crazy, but I'm super excited about it :)!
Wow! So you wanted to get your son a brother or a sister... but it looks like your son will either have 2 brothers, 2 sisters, or possibly one of each! Awesome and Congratulations!

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:31 am
by Draxas
Congrats GD, and good luck. I have a 2 year old in the house, and we're making similar plans, but I often wonder how we are going to handle 2, never mind 3, with the craziness that goes on with just one kid.

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 pm
by Angelfish
just tell the kids to take care of eachother. ;)

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:03 pm
by glory_device
Draxas wrote:Congrats GD, and good luck. I have a 2 year old in the house, and we're making similar plans, but I often wonder how we are going to handle 2, never mind 3, with the craziness that goes on with just one kid.
Draxas, the only thing I can tell you is that different babies react differently and that parenting seems to evolve over time. For me, what worked best was to ALWAYS ensure that no matter what happen I was doing things that I felt were right and that I was at ease with them. Made the everyday bobos a lot easier to handle in the long run!

But...yeah apparently stepping from 1 to 2 is something...! I'll tell you in 5 months how it is!

Angelfish idea is a lot less crazy than it sounds!

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:11 pm
by 2-23-6
Congratulations!

Re: Where are you heading?

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:59 pm
by Lukipela
Bleeding Star wrote:I'm in Tianjin, of all places, working at one of the Universities. Talk about culture shock!
What in the world are you doing there?
Angelfish wrote:Congratz, 1 year closer to the end! ;)
It's the best most of us can hope for.
glory_device wrote:So hum for those of you who don't know that fact..I have a 1year and a half son and we planned to have a sister or a brother to him shortly...Two weeks ago we went to the ultrasound to see if everything was fine with the baby. Everything was indeed fine with the babies! So, we're expecting twins! It will be crazy, but I'm super excited about it :)!
Jesus Christ. Your first must have been a lot easier than ours. Our daughter is 2,3 years and we're still not thinking about a second one. But now that you have three, you can consider yourself done so I guess it saves you some time. Or are you planning number four? Er, and congrats.