Where are you heading?

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Re: Where are you heading?

Post by Maloo Oture » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 pm

I am indeed male. No offense taken, though. Thank you for your kind words.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Post by palmpet » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Oh I'm sorry.
"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

FreakyM
HELP US!

Post by FreakyM » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:38 pm

"Back North", it would seem, within a year or so. My time in southern (actually middle) Finland seems to be drawing to a close slowly but steadily.
Not gone. Drifting in the flow of the world, observing.

chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:51 am

I know this hasn't been an active thread in a while but in a forum as slow as this one I'm not even sure that matters.
After a failed long-term relationship and a couple of other shit things, I went into a bit of a depressive episode for a little while. Turned to alot of booze and other substances, but came out the other end. Rebuilt some bridges and now I'm in a pretty good space in my life. Good friends and pretty financially okay, which is good.
Been writing again, plays. Still haven't actually shown anyone them yet but eventually I'll actually get up the courage to put one on somewhere. I am directing an amateur version of Macbeth however, which has been alot of fun. Has been a long while since I studied Shakespeare and I forgot how much I love it.

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:43 am

chenjesuwizard wrote:I know this hasn't been an active thread in a while but in a forum as slow as this one I'm not even sure that matters.
After a failed long-term relationship and a couple of other shit things, I went into a bit of a depressive episode for a little while. Turned to alot of booze and other substances, but came out the other end. Rebuilt some bridges and now I'm in a pretty good space in my life. Good friends and pretty financially okay, which is good.
Been writing again, plays. Still haven't actually shown anyone them yet but eventually I'll actually get up the courage to put one on somewhere. I am directing an amateur version of Macbeth however, which has been alot of fun. Has been a long while since I studied Shakespeare and I forgot how much I love it.
Glad to see you're doing better. It might be one of the idiosyncratic passage of life that we all wish to avoid (and that some do to certain extend). I feel sympathy for those who are willing to come out on top of it at the end of the day tho. We all have sources of worry and stress (I'm right now big time in that kind of mood so I can relate to it minus the consumption).

All the best to you!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

2-23-6
Always *jumping in front*

Post by 2-23-6 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 pm

So I'm building a new bank. Who wants to be a beta tester?

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Looking at a change in work. I do IT for a women's retail company, but with the way retail is doing, we're feeling it all across the company. My department is understaffed and over-worked. I've submitted my resume with a promising banking company and I already have a few contacts that work in the department I'm applying for. Hoping for a quick transition. I truly do love the people I work with now and I have had a great impact on the team with the work I do for them, but ultimately, staying would be the wrong thing for me. I don't like making big decisions. Also the commute to this new place would add 20 minutes to my already 40 min drive. So I guess I need to find some good podcasts to listen to.