Attentions Hunams

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Re: Attentions Hunams

Post by Angelfish »

You wouldn't be anywhere in life if I hadn't allowed you to have a wonderful learning experience with NetSC!
I think I deserve atleast 5% of your income as compensation :P.
2-23-6
Arilou wiseguy

Post by 2-23-6 »

Ha, the more I earn, the less I give.
Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear »

Angelfish wrote:
Nuclear wrote:
Eth wrote: I tried to get my eight year-old to watch that show with me, to see what it was all about, and he "no-sirred" me.
At least get him to watch Teen Titans or something he'll actually look back on memorably when he's older. A little bit of South Park here and there wouldn't hurt either :)-smf
I'm sure terrance and philip have a thing or two to teach to an eight year-old!
The first 3 seasons of South Park actually sucked, imo. The show didn't grow the beard until about season 5. Honestly, if there was any reason not to show South Park to your child, it's because he simply wouldn't understand the political humor and take the ridiculousness of the show at face value. But hey, who else would laugh at fart jokes.
Hackers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.
Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth »

Well, I took my eldest with me to see The Book of Mormon in New York a year or so ago. That's pretty close, right?
Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear »

Hey Eth, since you're planning on retiring your position of power, can I call dibs on your moderatorship! I assure you I have a very clean record as a cult follower of a 20+ year old computer game.
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish »

Nuclear wrote:Hey Eth, since you're planning on retiring your position of power, can I call dibs on your moderatorship! I assure you I have a very clean record as a cult follower of a 20+ year old computer game.
Don't do it, I'll make your life a living hell!
Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear »

Hmm, maybe so. And it's not like I could ban a member that's been around longer than me without seeming like a total jackass. The influence of the Angelfish is strong indeed. I could certainly imagine you being a good mod actually... except that you'd probably be the kind of mod that bans noobies for posting image macros or spamming the Role-Playing section. I think you're an avid spectator of flame wars as well, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't grab popcorn myself when the fires start up.
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish »

These forums don't need moderation except from those spammers. Any moderation beyond that is just posing and showing off e-peens.
2-23-6
Arilou wiseguy

Post by 2-23-6 »

Eh. I used to be a site deputy. It was work.
Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth »

It's Chad's call. I know it's traditional to recommend a replacement or something, but frankly I'm so uninvolved that I wouldn't even know who to recommend.

Does anyone still post regularly?