Attentions Hunams

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Re: Attentions Hunams

Post by glory_device »

:shock:
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo
2-23-6
Arilou wiseguy

Post by 2-23-6 »

Cocaine and hookers its is! Helsinki, August 16 - 2014!
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish »

2-23-6 wrote:Cocaine and hookers its is! Helsinki, August 16 - 2014!
I happen to have a BBQ in my neighborhood then ;(. But if you could supply said coke and hookers I'd be thankful anyway :)
Lobsterman
Orz *camper*

Post by Lobsterman »

Grats on the hatchling to come! On a not related at all note, what's going on around here? I haven't been around for at least a year I think.
What's up with that new SC project from those guys(can't remember the name)? Anything happen yet?
glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device »

Stardock? Yeah they opened up a forum to talk about it...aside from that...nope...nothing new to report!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo
Lobsterman
Orz *camper*

Post by Lobsterman »

glory_device wrote:Stardock? Yeah they opened up a forum to talk about it...aside from that...nope...nothing new to report!
Stardock yeah that was the name I was looking for. Alright. Besides from that nothing at all(as usual? :o ).
glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device »

yeah unfortunately :(
Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear »

Congratulations on crafting a love that will (hopefully) last forever! I shall be there for the coke and tarts, but my lady might be a bit apprehensive about the latter.
Zeracles wrote:What's to say it won't be more of an adventure if we meet in a communist dictatorship?<br abp="1155"><br abp="1156">Plus, in that circumstance there might even be a wall for us to stand by and kiss as though nothing could fall . . .<br abp="1157"><br abp="1158">And before anyone calls me out for nonsense, the wall in the Bowie song was the Berlin Wall.
Nice to see good 'ol Zeracles is still posting. You're like a vestige of the golden age of this board, for me. It'd be a shame if you dropped left and right like a bunch of the other veterans.

So, in the possible event in which the new Star Control game is a massive hit and this forum is flooded with the inevitable 12 year olds, bronies, and trolls, how will this message board cope with the sudden drop in post quality? We're kind of a close knit band of misfits as well, so it'd kind of suck to lose our identity if truckloads more people show up.
Hackers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.
Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture »

If more people show up I think the site would need more mods. Maybe make the vets mods? That might keep everyone's identity set apart from the hordes.
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela »

Nuclear wrote:Nice to see good 'ol Zeracles is still posting. You're like a vestige of the golden age of this board, for me. It'd be a shame if you dropped left and right like a bunch of the other veterans.
Veterans? Veterans, why that young whippersnapper has hardly been here a decade yet! Kids these days!