star control random space (OCC)

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

star control random space (OCC)

Post by gtb2002 »

This will be random space (do not be tricked by title)the rules are 1.race\character must be confrmed (of course) 2.Ideas must be sent to me 3.olny people with prmisson can have 2 or more races/chararacters 4.have fun and follow the rules time: after Sc3 and p6014 stuff is allowed
FYI: I've explored almost all the dialogue trees in Sc2.
Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: star control random space (OCC)

Post by Alvarin »

OK, here we go again...
What are the actual rules?
What ideas need to be sent to you?

Tip - little punctuation could make your post much more readable.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.
gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 »

Sorry :oops: with punctuation I get cared away ideas race/character name,group,homeworld,and ship name and attacks.rules fixed 1.send ideas and race info (above) to me 2.Do not send me weak races/characters 3.alternate unvises are allowed like quasispace and Orzspace.
Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish »

you said you were bored yet you put so little effort into making understandable posts :(
Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 »

Boredom is not lack of things to do. Boredom is inability to appreciate the things you can do. Therefore, trying to start a project will fail until you can make yourself not be bored.

Sometimes, starting a project alleviates the boredom. Sometimes it doesn't.
gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 »

Death 999 wrote:Boredom is not lack of things to do. Boredom is inability to appreciate the things you can do. Therefore, trying to start a project will fail until you can make yourself not be bored.

Sometimes, starting a project alleviates the boredom. Sometimes it doesn't.
Yes and this is why I want new things to relieve boredom
Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 »

Instead of making up your own rules, how about you GM that game of werewolf (mafia) I proposed a year or two ago? The 'mafia' are syreen infiltrators who've subverted the captains of several hierarchy vessels in a small fleet guarding a defensive installation. Each turn, the captains vote on who, if anyone, the defensive installation blows up, and each turn, the Syreen take out another hierarchy ship.

There needs to be one hierarchy character who can detect Syreen, but no one else knows who that is. Other abilities are possible.
chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard »

Death 999 wrote:Instead of making up your own rules, how about you GM that game of werewolf (mafia) I proposed a year or two ago? The 'mafia' are syreen infiltrators who've subverted the captains of several hierarchy vessels in a small fleet guarding a defensive installation. Each turn, the captains vote on who, if anyone, the defensive installation blows up, and each turn, the Syreen take out another hierarchy ship.

There needs to be one hierarchy character who can detect Syreen, but no one else knows who that is. Other abilities are possible.
Sounds good. I would be up for this kind of thing.
gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 »

Death 999 wrote:Instead of making up your own rules, how about you GM that game of werewolf (mafia) I proposed a year or two ago? The 'mafia' are syreen infiltrators who've subverted the captains of several hierarchy vessels in a small fleet guarding a defensive installation. Each turn, the captains vote on who, if anyone, the defensive installation blows up, and each turn, the Syreen take out another hierarchy ship.

Nice idea but I was thinking a sc2 universe with no mining with new created spices.
Death 999
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Death 999 »

Spice is a variety of life, after all.