The Grand Council Revival

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Dyandod
Yehat Revolutionist

Re: The Grand Council Revival

Post by Dyandod » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:08 am

The VUX delegate, intent on his comm screen, didn't notice the new arrivals, and in fact began speaking during the middle of RTL-79's introductory speech: "Diplomatic negotiations? Well, I SUPPOSE I might be a LITTLE bit less reluctant to "negotiate" if you could at least get my name right! Oh, wait- actually, no I doubt I'll ever not be reluctant... But if you really MUST know, I was assigned to attend this meeting in order to... make a proposal..., but considering recent events I-" VIK stopped short as he suddenly noticed the three Androsynth taking their seats next to him. After fighting back a long series of (Urp!)s, (Urk!)s, and the like, he paused, looked around wildly, then grimaced and began tapping the buttons on his console vigorously.
KYAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:12 am

"Tele-Commander Jhunah speaking. We need to confirm that this channel is still open. We were listening to a delegate named Vik when suddenly we heard nothing. Unfortunately our visiual displays are not funcitoning correctly and we cannot view any of the proceedings. Can any council member confirm channel stability?"

Saria
Pkunk Elder

Post by Saria » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 am

A middle aged Caucasian man burst into the room, his face flushed from rushing. His brown hair was cropped and parted neatly to the side, not a single hair out of place. His gray suit was crisp, however anyone could tell it had been worn many times before this. He stood next to his seat, collecting his thoughts before continuing.

"Sorry about all of this, I didn't mean to be late. There was a mix up I really didn't feel like going into," he said with a forced smile. "William Litwin, representative from Earth, pleas--" He stopped mid sentence and his smile immediately faded as his face turned to confusion. There were both Chenjesu and Androsynth in the room, both of which he thought had been, well, dead. He stared for a moment, then snapped back into reality.

"Again, I'm sorry I'm late it and will not happen in the future," he apologized and sat down.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 am

//Spathi
Tele-Commander, the channel is operational.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 am

"Ambassador Ahnd speaking. Thank you for the confirmation, Fwarrin. We were able to determine that there is now another race represented here. William? Greetings, I am Ambassador Ahnd of the Burvixese. We have urgent requests that must be met. We will transmit to your data pad. We await your response."

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Post by BaVB » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 am

The Yehat glanced at his once opponent races, holding back his hostilities against them. The Pkunk decided to introduce himself to the Androsynth. "Well, if you do not really know such a powerful creature as me, let me just tell you I represent the great Pkunk race who has allied with our long lost brothers, the Yehat! And some of us, together, have formed the Pkhat, the one sitting below me."

The Yehat thought for a moment, and for the first time in the council he spoke, and to the Androsynth: "Wait, when the Orz currently control yer sphere of influence, and when the Orz, as we suspected had annihilated yer race, how be ye speaking to us today? How did ye survive? What happened to yer race?"

chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:22 pm

The Chenjesu spoke:
"We welcome the new delegates.
We are pleased to see the Human's have taken an active role in the Space Community and wish maintain close relations with them"

oldlaptop
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by oldlaptop » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Suddenly, after the Human had taken his seat, an Ariloulaleelay Skiff appeared in orbit around the Council Planet. The Captain quickly landed the diminutive craft next to the building, and passengers were seen leaving the craft. Shortly afterwards, no longer than it would have taken to explain their presence to the security guards, two Arilou elders entered the chamber. As the more important-looking of the two looked along the table at the varying delegates, all present heard a sing-song voice in their heads:

"Hello, friends. We wish to join this Council, to protect the... interests of the Ariloulaleelay."

With that, the two diplomats sat down at the table (on the red orbs they had had the foresight to bring), carefully eying the Androsynth delegation for any signs of... hostility.
Play Supermelee online in #uqm-arena!
Netmelee Improvement Mod

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:26 pm

"Burvixese Ambassador Ahnd Speaking. We read two new life signs. Have new delegates arrived?"

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Post by BaVB » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:29 pm

The Pkunk seemed happy to see the Arilou. "Hello, Arilou, your presence is very important to the meeting!" He greeted, and as if it was an interview he continued, "Is it true you live in a different dimension known as QuasiSpace? How could the New Alliance of Free Stars use QuasiSpace to quickly travel the galaxy?"

The Yehat gave no more then a glance at the Arilou. Those freaks.