The Grand Council IV - OOC

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Re: The Grand Council IV - OOC

Post by krulle » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:31 am

From the Ur-Quan's last IC post, it is not clear to me whether the Druuge are allowed to act, as you state something in the IC thread, but it has not been spoken. your action of actively excluding the Druuge and denying them representativeness is "in it's thought organ".
Maloo Oture wrote:Finally, the Ur-Quan returned to it's original hanging position without addressing any of the Druuge's most recent comments. In it's thought organ, Lord 004 did not recognize their legitimacy [...].
Is Maalin allowed to act on this information, or is this still considered to be information that is his character, but not been transferred?

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Sorry Kruule. It was some narrative that was meant to be apparent to the other members, although not stated outright. I'll try not to make it so hard to tell going forward.

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Post by krulle » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 pm

NP, hence my reluctance to act on it.

And content wise there is enough reason to actually ignore the Druuge, so it may not be obvious from not being adressed this time.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:13 am

I'll try to have a post by tomorrow. Sorry everyone.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Just a short notice:
As you may have noticed, I haven't been particularly active recently. Basically, there's a bit too much to do in RL right now, and as such, my responses here are going to be sporadic at best until things improve. I hope you understand.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 pm

There is never a need to apologize. This is a low traffic forum, I don't think anyone expects this game to move all that fast.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:22 pm

If I respond to the Druuge right away, would you all think that constitutes as a conversation that should be moved to PMs or do you feel that the Druuge's statements can be addressed publicly?

Just wanna avoid a collapse like the previous thread had.

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Re: The Grand Council IV - O

Post by krulle » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 pm

I specifically went all out in the council, as I wanted the rest to hear that th Druuge/CC do not believe you, and that we are still trying to gain benefits for things not of our concerns.

I adressed th Ur-Quan direcly, in public, but I see no reason why you should not decline any demand made in public.

As a sidenot t myself: except when provoked, have at least two other speakers hav their say before answering.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 am

Krulle,

I did actually say that the Ur-Quan present at the meeting don't represent the Kohr-Ah in an address to the Utwig. Is the Druuge rep unaware or did you just miss it?

:)

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Post by krulle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 am

Dang. Somehow I missed it.
Maloo Oture wrote:"Utwig. Your fleets voluntarily engaged in the attacks on the Sa-Matra as an independent force. We do not represent the Kohr-Ah. Therefor, you will not be reimbursed for resources lost."
(bolding and larger font by me)
You are right, and I am sorry. I'll throw some ash on my head to repent.