The Grand Council IV - OOC

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

krulle
Reborn Shofixti

Re: The Grand Council IV - OOC

Post by krulle » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Sorry, my provider has issues and the Net and phone died this weekend. They'll try to pass by Tuesday evening (local time) and check what has happened....

I'll be playing from here.

And I don't care either way. I'd prefer to continue, since I would likely choose same race again...

krulle
Reborn Shofixti

Post by krulle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:16 pm

okay, network and phone back up... :)

Anyway, no interest? Only lurking players leaning back and observing, until addressed?

Not even the Ur-Quan requesting to be allowed to settle a planet in this region?
This would be a topic to start with. The Ur-Quan do not have a home-system currently. Do they want an exclusive SOI? Or do they imtend to rebuild their mobile economy, and then continue their paths on search for telepathic enemies with the intention to eliminate any threat to freedom for Ur-Quan in the galaxy. Every being alive in the Ur-Quan society grew up with this requirement. It has been indoctrinated into every small Ur-Quanling. It is/was the core of their society for several millenia.

The game left many options open. Pick ome to start a discussion.

I am confrontative as Druuge, as I want to provoke opposition (thanks to the Ur-Quan delegate for that). Opposing views have the biggest chances of creating discussions and thus further the plot.

Heck, I have a surprise when loosing the vote for CrimCorp.... Because I will request something else a bit later... (later, because I would have to fly home and get some paperwork done... ;) )
I now miss a notebook in the forum which I can use to write notes to myself. Maybe later a PM.... ;)

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Post by palmpet » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm

I have plenty to say as the Ilwrath but no one has showed interest in their survival or supposed Change of outlook.
"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:09 am

Would anyone mind if Yehat arrived fashionably late? :)
FYI: I've explored almost all the dialogue trees in Sc2.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Post by palmpet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:23 am

Fine as long as you know what you are doing this time around. Not sure about the others though.
"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:39 am

palmpet wrote:Fine as long as you know what you are doing this time around. Not sure about the others though.
Yeah I understand your skepticism but I've grown in writing ability since last time.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:48 am

Would you guys appreciate it if I recorded my lines and made them sound like the Ur-Quan? I did some voice acting for P6014 when it was still around, but it never got implemented. Should I give it a go here just for fun?

krulle
Reborn Shofixti

Post by krulle » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:15 am

gtb2002 wrote:Would anyone mind if Yehat arrived fashionably late? :)
We understand this region is in turmoil, and that your empire has been hit hard by the recent upheavals.
It is more than understandable that you were concerned to your inner stability before reaching out again.

Please send your delegate to the council as soon as feasible.

If the other delegations would like to exclude you, feel free to contact us. If you compensate our costs, we will speak in favour of opening the council for you too.

Maloo Oture wrote:Would you guys appreciate it if I recorded my lines and made them sound like the Ur-Quan?
I would appreciate it, but honestly, I would not listen to it. I prefer reading (fast reader, too impatient to listen).

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:27 pm

krulle wrote:okay, network and phone back up... :)

Anyway, no interest? Only lurking players leaning back and observing, until addressed?
I've just been too busy lately, I guess. University has more or less been drowning me in sudden work. For the record, I did begin to write a post several days ago, but it sort of ran out of fuel and the Melmorme never arrived to sell me any.

That being said, I shall see if I can get a proppa response going once I get back to a computer.
gtb2002 wrote:
palmpet wrote:Fine as long as you know what you are doing this time around. Not sure about the others though.
Yeah I understand your skepticism but I've grown in writing ability since last time.
Yeah, you seem to have improved a bit, although by the Utwig's words, "that really isn't saying that much". One thing that would help is if you were to colour the text when someone's speaking - it does wonders in a forum game such as this one. I shall not contest your presence, but do try to avoid the junk posts this time around.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Quasispatial wrote:
krulle wrote:okay, network and phone back up... :)

I've just been too busy lately, I guess. University has more or less been drowning me in sudden work. For the record, I did begin to write a post several days ago, but it sort of ran out of fuel and the Melmorme never arrived to sell me any.

That being said, I shall see if I can get a proppa response going once I get back to a computer.
gtb2002 wrote:
Yeah, you seem to have improved a bit, although by the Utwig's words, "that really isn't saying that much". One thing that would help is if you were to colour the text when someone's speaking - it does wonders in a forum game such as this one. I shall not contest your presence, but do try to avoid the junk posts this time around.
Thanks and I will try to color speech but it's reslly hard when I post on phone to get the correct color.