The Grand Council - Iteration 3 (OOC)

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Re: The Grand Council - Iteration 3 (OOC)

Post by glory_device » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:30 am

yeah, and I eagerly await the report of that one :) to see how he will twist the plot because he clearly didn't comply with the don't go there order!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:14 pm

hummm guys?
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:39 pm

I think it's dead.
The Kohr-Ah descended on our little forum game.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Post by palmpet » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Ah man I hope not
"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:26 am

GTB, this last post of a Mycon doing one thing and then "going to the bathroom" is the reason there's no activity on the thread. That is the definition of a shit-post. It adds no value to the story, characters, or anything else. Please revise.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:02 am

Maloo Oture wrote:GTB, this last post of a Mycon doing one thing and then "going to the bathroom" is the reason there's no activity on the thread. That is the definition of a shit-post. It adds no value to the story, characters, or anything else. Please revise.
Indeed. As much as the afforementioned individual may not wish to, or is simply unable to realize this fact before it was outright stated, it is true. It is clogging up the thread for little gain, and may very well cause its end. In general, the following quote (unfortunately not from Star Control) could summarise the situation: "Six-two, could you cram the chatter until you have something useful to say?" - Delta 40, Star Wars Republic Commando.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Pamplet: "Fips pupil dilates at the mention of the entity"

This brings what to the current context of the story? It's really no fun to read this :cry:

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:02 pm

sorry ill get rid of it.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Goodness.

This post is unintelligible:

After coming back from the bathroom he checks the stuff that has gone on in the meantime then says. "We received a transmission of great distress from the Mycon leadership they say that they are going to expand to the outside and try to become this *squishy* they speak of."
Most of the delegates notice that he is doing somthing like that pacing things humans do when pressed with hard choices in flushes head he thinks about how unspeakbly evil the elders must be to suggest suicidal bombing after we just treys to create a new relationship with these species.

Seriously. After every post, you're urged to reread and grammar check. There's no context here. What does this post even mean?

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:24 pm

R.I.P. In peace...