The Grand Council - Iteration 3 (OOC)

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Re: The Grand Council - Iteration 3 (OOC)

Post by Draxas » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Damn, I didn't expect this to blow up quite so rapidly. I wish I had been on top of this a day or so ago, but alas.

Please, in the future, as has been already said, keep the rambling to a minimum (better yet, out of the RP entirely). If you are planning to go back and forth with just one other player, perhaps it would be best to do so using PMs and announce the results of those discussions publicly once you are done. The thread is extremely cluttered and already 8 pages long, and it's only been 2 days.

I am sad I've had to get the Mediator involved. Please let's try not to have that happen again.

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Draxas if the Mycon were to be forcefully discorperated due to an action in there eyes they think they have to do would I be allowed a new race because well obvsly there are not any planets for the Deep children and the Mycon have a will for self preservation
FYI: I've explored almost all the dialogue trees in Sc2.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:52 am

Just note that the Mycon already have several shattered worlds in their space; they have habitation. What you seek is expansion. It is not the same.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:19 am

Quasispatial wrote:Just note that the Mycon already have several shattered worlds in their space; they have habitation. What you seek is expansion. It is not the same.
they have 5 if what I suspect as a really long life span then they would overpopulate quickley the over of my death theory is the Deep children are how they repoduce and also even if the Mycon seek expansion when the Mycon seek somthing they are persistent and won't keep their ships in their SOI.

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:30 am

And they probley have less worlds in SOI that are habitable becuse the syreen reduced their SOI so much

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:45 pm

ADDITION, THERE APPEARS TO BE A MINOR GLITCH IN THE BUILT-IN TRANSLATION SYSTEM WITHIN THIS CHAMBER. THE TRANSLATIONS INCLUDE MINOR ERRORS THAT, ALTHOUGH NOT A HINDRANCE FOR COMPREHENSION, STILL POSES A MINOR ANNOYANCE. WE WOULD ADVISE GETTING A TECHNICIAN TO LOOK AT IT AT THE EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
Haha, that is an intersting way to say that we are bad with the Shakespeare language!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:28 pm

gtb2002 wrote:they have 5 if what I suspect as a really long life span then they would overpopulate quickley
Lifespan and reproduction rate have nothing to do with each other. If your logic held true, then the Chenjesu and Chmmr alike would be having great troubles with this very fact. Long life span merely shows that they live long before natural causes ends the creature's life, and has nothing to do with how fast they acquire new population.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Well if there they don't reproduce through there spores (most likely) and they seem to spew those out most often.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 pm

GTB, you need to read up on the Mycon. What you're trying to spin is just not canon. The Syreen were only JUST developing their space program when the deep children were sent to shatter Syra's crust. They didn't know of the Mycon and if they did, they certainly wouldn't have been in contact with them before the war.

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Maloo Oture wrote:GTB, you need to read up on the Mycon. What you're trying to spin is just not canon. The Syreen were only JUST developing their space program when the deep children were sent to shatter Syra's crust. They didn't know of the Mycon and if they did, they certainly wouldn't have been in contact with them before the war.
when did I ever suggest they had contact before the Deep Children?